Shake n bake crispy southern fried Reviews
#400 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

So, there are so many ways to coat chicken....Panko, Corn Flakes, Bread Crumbs....but there is something special about shake n bake.....it's the spices they use in their coating. It really is tasty and well rounded and chicken is always crunchy. I also like the BBQ version of this product.

June 03, 2016

I dont eat meat but I often buy these to cook for my boyfriend. I also buy a package of the Hidden Valley ranch dressing/dip powder and mix it in for a little extra flavour. My boyfriend loves it and it's easy for a vegetarian like me to make!

June 03, 2016

I've used a lot of these different varieties of shake n bake and this is by far my favourite one. I used this on chicken wings and it was so delicious, really crispy and a nice tasting batter than you normally wouldn't be able to achieve without deep frying. These go on sale a lot as well so I usually stock up when they do.