Sharpie Gel Highlighter Reviews
#824 in Misc

Good - 0

August 16, 2017

The best!

Sharpie makes the best highlighters! They are so bright and last for a very long time. I would not buy another brand. If you haven't tried them yet I would give them a try.

April 12, 2017

Sharpies are one of the most expensive brand for Highlighters, for I have tested them all and I found out that the quality of the highlighter is directly related to the price you pay. Sharpies are simply better because it's stays but mostly because it lasts I lot longer than the other brands on the market!

September 18, 2016

We just got some of these in at work for the staff to test out and they are so cool. They feel so neat as they are sliding along the paper. Leaves a waxy feel on the paper but over all a great highligher!

1.5/5

January 30, 2015

i bought this product to use at work and it sucks. i highlight my paper and then its all over my shirt or on my skin. its kinda like a crayon. not a fan of this product.