Shelia G's Original Brownie Brittle

Shelia G's Original Brownie Brittle Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #886 out of 1259 in Snacks

March 23, 2017

Sheila G's - Original brownie Brownie Brittle is such a great snack. It has the crunch and the sweet aspect most people crave. I am one of those people who enjoys the edge of a good baked brownie and although this does taste very similar, it does not have the same texture. However, that does not put me off from enjoying it with a nice cup of milk. It actually isn't super sweet (it is still very sweet) like most brownies are.

1.7/5

February 13, 2017

I was all excited when I saw this at the store because I love brownies and brittles. But this one..... Is not as good as brownies nor brittles by itself. It wasnt even cheap.

September 08, 2016

Omg these are sooo good. And I don't feel so bad nibbling on them. Just a few pieces a day help clear the chocolate temptations. 5 pieces are 120 calories but I'm usually good with 3. They are super crispy and very yummy.

January 05, 2016

This is a great special treat. I got to try a lot of the flavors for free from Tryazon and I'm so glad I did. It taste just like the crispy edges of a brownie. Everyone I shared them with thought it was so good. Great to take to a small group gathering, in ice cream or by itself.

November 27, 2015

If you love chocolate then this is the product for you . It is a crunchy square shaped almost cookie like but with a brownie taste. It comes in a variety of flavors and it is easy to find in stores.

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray