Shimmer Lights Shampoo Reviews
#454 in Hair Care

January 17, 2018

Purple shampoo

This shampoo is a must have for blonde hair! Keeps it from getting that brassy tint to it also if you use it enough I find it actually lightened my hair. The price isn’t too bad either

October 12, 2017

My favourite shampoo

This has become my favourite shampoo. I have been having troubles keeping my hair a perfect white, it likes to go really yellow. First wash with this shampoo and there was not a sign of yellow left in my hair. It is now a perfect white blond!

September 04, 2017

Beautiful and Bright!

Best shampoo I've tried in years! Keeps my blonde highlights the white blonde I like. Leave it in for only 2 minutes and discover the most beautiful colour your hair has to offer.

July 27, 2017

Best Purple/Blue Shampoo

I highly recommend this purple shampoo to anyone with platinum blonde hair. It takes the brassy colour right out, but isn't too strong that it turns your hair purple. I have had it turn my hair a greyish tint if I leave it in too long, but its not too noticeable. This is the only purple shampoo I will ever use!

2.0/5

July 07, 2017

I wouldn't buy this again.

I bought this shampoo to help keep the blonde in my hair from getting that brassy color. I used the product as instructed but found it didn't work that well and it made my hair extremely dry which I know could happen but it was a little too much for my liking. I wouldn't buy this product again as it was a bit pricey ($45.00) for both the shampoo and conditioner.

June 24, 2017

Great purple shampoo... if you can handle the scent.

This purple shampoo is great for keeping my hair bright, however the smell is very strong and overpowering. I do not use this very often because the scent gives me a headache. Great product but cannot deal with the smell.

June 22, 2017

Take the brass out of your hair

I purchased this product as I have blonde highlights. This purple shampoo works well at maintaining the colour and ensuring that the colour doesn't dull or become brassy.

May 04, 2017

Recently got my hair highlighted and was not happy with the tone but did not want to go back to the hairdresser so I thought I would try this shimmer lights shampoo and what a great decision it was. It helped take that brassy tone out and gave me that bright beautiful blonde colour I was looking for all along. Great product for all the blondes!

March 25, 2017

Great product! 100% tones warmer blondes to ashy cool tones. I used this shampoo atleast once a week and once a month I would leave it in for about 45mins when I wanted to have violet tones. I had silvery violet blonde hair! Don't be scared of any purple tint it may leave it'll wash away after a few washes. Highly recommend for blondes wanting a silvery look!

March 11, 2017

I have used this product on and off for about two years now. I only use it once a week, because it tends to dry my hair out. I find that it does help to get brassy tones out of my hair, but it's not a miracle worker. I like the smell of it a lot too. It is a tad bit pricey. So I only ever pick it up when it's on sale. I only use a little bit of this product so it usually lasts me forever !