Shimmer Lights Shampoo Reviews
#239 in Hair Care

1.5/5

January 25, 2019

Horrible

Shimmer lights is awful. I find I have to use way to much for any sort of result and it dries my hair out so bad that I have to deep condition just to get a brush through it. Shimmer lights is definitely not the go to for blonde hair anymore.

1.5/5

January 19, 2018

Unfortunately, I would never buy this product again.

This product has a great price but it was awful on my hair. I have been blessed with naturally curly hair, and this product strips all of the moisture out of it leaving it feeling like straw. Sadly dissatisfied with this product, and I had very high hopes for it.

2.0/5

July 07, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I wouldn't buy this again.

I bought this shampoo to help keep the blonde in my hair from getting that brassy color. I used the product as instructed but found it didn't work that well and it made my hair extremely dry which I know could happen but it was a little too much for my liking. I wouldn't buy this product again as it was a bit pricey ($45.00) for both the shampoo and conditioner.