Shopkins Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 1029 in Misc

February 05, 2017

Can be a bit pricey if you don't shop around, but we are a huge Shopkin family here, we all love to collect them. My 5 yr old always has a shopkin in her hands, it is a bit of a pain that they are so small, but that is also the point of them, it builds creativity in the play of children. thumbs up from our house.

February 15, 2016

this is a must for any little child today. as it is the in fad and they are huge. they are always sold out at store in my area. and my daughter is in love with them. she loves to get the new pack and all her doubbles she trades with her friends.

November 07, 2015

My kids love these. They're pretty cute little toys of grocery items. Not sure how they became so popular but they are!

May 16, 2015

This product is tiny, collectible toys that are about the size of a thimble. All the little collectible figurines are cutesy supermarket items with faces and hands and feet. If you buy them in packs of 12, it works out to about $1.25 per Shopkin, and more expensive (around 2 bucks apiece) if you buy a 2 pack. My two nieces (6 and 3 years old) love Shopkins and want to collect them all. But with about 150 collectibles to get per season (it's on Season 2 right now) this will get pretty pricey, and parents will likely not want to buy every single one. You can buy display cases and houses and other items to showcase your collection too but I don't think this is a fad that is going to last. You can't really play/interact with these collectibles, and the $$$ factor is a huge deterrent.

May 05, 2015

Hottest toys out there right now!!Daughter collects these toys.. Season 1& 2..characters are super cute.I even get excited when i find them in store :)

April 06, 2015

I don't understand the appeal of these toys. They are tiny collectibles that are rarely played with in our house for more than a few minutes. They are also expensive and completely over-rated. I hope to never buy these again but I am sure I'll end up getting more, even though they end up pushed In a corner for me to step on.

October 27, 2014

Shopkins are new Toys that just came to Canada. My kids found them on Utube when they were not in canada yet. Now they are and they are selling like CRAZY!!!!!