Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

August 06, 2022

See the change in your complexion

In exchange for my honest opinion, I
    #gotitfree a 50 ml bottle of #tryshuuemura cleansing
    oil. What makes this so unique is that the oil bonds
    to the oil & dirt on your face and releases the gunk
    responsible for spots & blackheads, but also acts as
    a barrier to protect the skin. The oil has a thick
    texture to it, so it dispenses in slow drops, and I use
    this in the evening. I massage the oil on my face
    using my fingertips, astonished with how quickly it
    dissolved my waterproof mascara. It felt feathery
    light while applying, and after only a minute, I rinsed
    it off with warm water, again surprised that it didn't
    leave a greasy or sticky feeling. My complexion is
    usually dull, but after only one week, I can already
    see visible results and definitely feel younger than
    age! Thank you @chickadvisor,@thisisbutterly and
    @shuuemura #tryshuuemura #gotitfree

August 05, 2022

Great! Wish I could read the instructions

This cleanser has me asking? Why?
    It’s an oil base which I was so interested in trying because I have dry skin. Bottle is very small and clear with instructions on it, however instructions aren’t English and you can’t see them anyway.
    I have a face full or makeup (eyeliner, mascara and foundation) didn’t really take much off. But to be fair I don’t know if I did correctly…
    Once I used my regular cleanser
    To remove my makeup
    I did find my skin softer and shiner.
    Over all I don’t think I’d use it alone, definitely would need to add a
    Stronger makeup remover to it.
    Overall a 3/5

August 05, 2022

Cleansing Oil

Thank you chick advisor & shuuemura for sending me free sample for my honest review. shuemura contains cleansing oil that removes makeup & Dirt from your face. Cleanser created with 8 essential naturally sourced oil.That cleanser make your skin feel soft & smooth and moisturized Wash your face before applying the cleansing oil on yout face. Wash your face with water .It has nice scent. I really like that cleanser. I would highly recommend others.#tryshuuemura

July 22, 2022

softening cleanser

This oil feels so different! You can tell it cleanses well and deeply cleans while also softening and moisturizing too. Even the fragrance smells unique but lovely. It rinses well too. There are no instructions in English though.

July 22, 2022

Removes Make up so quickly

The oil os so silky and smooth to apply and quickly removes all the debris and Make up so smoothly and efficiently.I love how effectly it works for me.

Great for double cleansing

This cleansing oil feels silky on my skin. It was easy to apply and to remove. I was left feeling clean and not oily at all. The scent is really nice also.

July 21, 2022

Nothing beats a good cleansing oil!

Although it was just a little sample sachet, the cleansing oil works in a big way to effectively and easily remove makeup. It has a light, runny and silky texture that when massaged into the skin lifts makeup and grime. When adding water, the formula emulsifies and effortlessly washes everything away. I didn’t find it at all cumbersome for my combo skin, nor did it leave any greasy residue behind, which I appreciate. Even a little of this in the morning before my makeup routine provides a healthy, nourished base for a great application. Furthermore, I enjoy the light, pleasant fragrance and how baby soft my skin feels after it’s washed away. Although a little pricey for a cleansing oil, I would definitely consider getting more since it worked so well with my skin!

July 21, 2022

My skin feels so clean, moisturized and fresh

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beyond Cleansing Oil is honestly the best cleanser I’ve used. I absolutely love this. It definitely deep cleans and It doesn't make my skin feel oily after using it. It leaves me with super soft skin afterwards. It really does an amazing job at removing any last bit of makeup, dirt and grime. My skin feels so clean, moisturized, fresh and gave me a natural radiant glow. Definitely recommend!

Great Product!

My skin looks refreshed, rejuvenated, and amazing. I really love this cleansing oil to cleanse my face when removing my makeup or just to feel refreshed. It has a nice consistency and it smells good too! My face felt really soft after I used this product.

I love this product

Lathers plenty, takes all of my makeup off, love the smell 10/10!
    Left my skin feeling supple and moisturized.
    I would purchase this asap. It’s a thin consistency if you were wondering feels silky as well.