Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022
    2.0/5

Made my skin feel gross

It just felt like I was putting used cooking oil and reduced bacon grease on my face. After it just felt nasty and it was lightly iritating I dont recomend it.

July 20, 2022

Makes my skin feel like silk

The Shu Uemura facial cleanser is the most luxurious cleanser I have ever used on my skin. I love the way that my skin feels clean yet silky at the same time. I feel refreshed and like I’ve been to the spa or had a lovely facial.

Shu Uemura

Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil works great!! It not only cleans makeup and grime, but it revives skin with botanical oils. Try it and see for yourself!!

Great cleansing

The Shu Uemura Ultimate 8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil worked out nicely on my face. I’m not used to using a cleanser that is an oil, but I have to say that after using this one, my face felt refreshed and free of dirt. I didn’t experience any dryness or irritation afterwards, which is a plus. I’m enjoying how soft and healthy this product has made my skin feel and look with the use of these quality oils. Thanks for the free trial. #tryShuUemura

Silky smooth skin

Im iffy when it comes to oil cleansers seems to defeat the purpose. I tried it and my face feels so smooth and soft i would definitely try it again!!!

So good

This feels so nice on my skin. I like how moisturizing it is. I love the scent of it. It’s not too strong. I can tell after a few weeks of using that I will definitely be purchasing again.

Shu Uemura Beautiful

Shu Uemura Ultime8oo Sublime beauty works good I like the way it gets My face clean with stripping and leaving it dry has a light lather at the same time you can feel it working after leaves your face feeling hydrated and refreshed

July 20, 2022

Love the this face product

I really loved the face product I would recommend to my friends and family! It left my face feeling smooth and glowy I love the smell of it it’s such a great product

Different

This product was something different than what I was used to using. It was a cleansing oil which I expected to make my skin oily but in fact it did not. Instead, it left it feeling soft and clean. A softness unlike it had felt in awhile. For once in a long time the wasn't any dry feeling only softness.

July 19, 2022

Gentle cleansing oil great for all skin types

I received a complementary sample of this product from #tryShuUemura in exchange for my honest opinion on this product. I really love this cleansing oil for double the cleansing. It does a wonders removing waterproof mascara & makeup in a very gentler way then cotton pads soaked in makeup remover or wipes that sometimes smear the make-up in deeper. Its really good for sensitive, oily,dry or combination skin. Its also a good moisturizer for dry,dehydrated, eczma prone skin. @Butterly #tryShuUemura #freeproduct