Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

November 10, 2017

YUMMY!

WOW, I LOVE these! You definitely taste the white cheddar, there's a lot of seasoning on each popcorn!! Also, you can get a huge bag for a great price and it's perfect for a salty little treat. I'm not a fan of popcorn, but the taste fo this white cheddar is the best one I've tried! It is a bit high in fat and salt, but for a friday night treat, it's perfect!

November 09, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

Smartfood is the smartest popcorn ever made. Such an amazing powdery White Cheddar coating with big crispy crunchy fresh popcorn that is alot in the bag. Very tasty nutritional snack. Worth picking out of my teeth;)

Good popcorn!

I enjoy its flavour, really cheese but not overwhelming. It is a family favourite. Nice texture, always nice and fresh. A product that is easy to find anywhere.

Love love love !

I love smart food popcorn! White cheddar is my favourite flavour.

They're very cheap and so easy to buy since they can be found at almost every store around.

The flavour of them is great. Each piece has the same amount of flavour. They are a filling snack and great for any event. We always put a bowl out at any family get together, friend games nights, etc. They are a favourite amongst everyone.

the best

All of my friends and I are obsessed with Smart Pop! we buy it for parties and get togethers, and when we go camping or out to the cabin. we all love it and will completely demolish a bag. If I am out buying chips for something I always buy Smart Pop if it is available. Each kernel is so packed with seasoning and flavour and its just a delicious high quality popcorn snack

10 year user

I've been eating this popcorn for over 10 years.
    I am in love with the cheesy taste and the popcorn combined.
    also not too horrible on calories! my go to always!

PopCorn

Pour ma part j'ai essayée le popcorn au Cheddar blanc et je dois vous dire que j'ai adorée. Maintenant quand J'en vois à l'épicerie J'en rapporte à la maison. Je le recommande à tous car il est très bon.

August 01, 2017

Love this product the taste is amazing and it's already pooped kids love it and love when you get coupons for it would love to be able to get more coupons..

Ils sont si bons!

Ce n'est définitivement pas une grignotine santé, par contre ces popcorns saura vous faire plaisir dans vos cheat day. Parfait pour les journées grises et pluvieuse à écouter des films à la maison sous la doudou. Leur gout est très doux, juste suffisamment goûteux pour faire la différence entre un popcorn normal et celui au cheddar blanc. Par contre, il est très salissant pour vos doigts.

July 09, 2017

I LOVE IT

This stuff is seriously the best and a great addition to your #beachbag ! It's an easy snack to bring anywhere with you, and it's lightweight so you or your bag is going to feel weighed down. It's also very cheap! It may not be the healthiest thing, but it's also not terrible for you as a special snack once in a while for those beach days!