Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1013 in DVD

May 29, 2017

I enjoyed this movie a lot. It has romance and terror all mixed together in a tasteful package. It shows us right from wrong, good versus evil and happily ever after!!!

May 29, 2017

Snow White was never my favorite Disney movie in all honesty but it's still a classic. I just didn't like how snow white constantly relys on men and everyone else to get her through her story, I prefer a strong female lead that can do things for herself!

February 27, 2017

With all the old Disney classics that are getting a makeover I have to wonder how long it will be before we see Snow White in human form on the big screen? This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Really enjoyed the story and the characters. Although the wicked witch was my least favorite!

September 30, 2016

Snow white will always be a classic Disney princess. A movie every girl has watched or should watch. I watched it as kid, and I'll watch it every once in a while now.

May 20, 2016

This used to be one of my most watched movies in my house when I was a kid. It was great, because as a kid, I could bond with my dad, talking about where we were scared in the movie, because it is one of the only movies that he watched as a kid. The songs are also classic: I used to make it a habit of singing "whistle while you work" while doing the dishes. I hope this movie never gets redone.

April 28, 2016

If the cute little animation didn't melt your heart, the voice of Snow While (Adriana Caselotti) will. Such hauntingly beautiful songs. Love this classic tale. Watch it, you won't be bored.

February 09, 2016

Disney made a beautiful animation from this great story. Heartwarming, romantic and cute at the same time. beautifully made

February 08, 2016

A fantastic classic that I still have in my stash from my kids and now their kids watch it.

January 08, 2016

Such a classic. Great story line and so many funny parts.

October 20, 2015

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs;

One of my favorite Disney Classics.

Beautiful story line, also full of laughter (the seven dwarfs are funny)

Shows the different sides of evil and good!!