Snuggle Exhilarations fabric softener in wild orchid & vanilla kiss

Snuggle Exhilarations fabric softener in wild orchid & vanilla kiss Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 319 in Laundry Care

May 18, 2017

I love this so much !!! It smells awesome!!!!
    I just really wish I could find the detergent...Because I'd love to wash my clothes in it too but Awesome product!! I love using on my clothes :)

April 03, 2017

sa sens tellement bon la senteur se degage quand tu porte les vetements elimine la statique un assouplisseur qui a un bon rendement et je lutile aussi dans les sac de sport contre les odeur

February 18, 2017

number one fabric softner! love love love this one! i would recommand this for sure, i beleive
    that everyone would love it so much! this one is a keeper for sure!

February 12, 2016

I recently decided to try this instead of the plain vanilla scent. I love It mixed with the orchid flower scent. It makes everything smell so fresh for a good while.

January 17, 2016

This fabric softner has such an amazing fragrance! You only need a small amount and it lasts a long time without being overpowering. I can't tolerate overly strong scents but find that this doesn't bother my allergies at all, while making my clothing soft and static free. Definitely cheaper than many other brands such as Downy.

November 19, 2015

I absolutely love the scent of this fabric softener! It lasts longer than dryer sheets. I have 2 kids that play sports, and this really helps combat the sweat smell that can build up in athletic clothing. A must have in my house.