Soap and Glory Glow Lotion

Soap and Glory Glow Lotion Reviews

Ranked #858 out of 1572 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 04, 2017

soap and glory is now my favourite brand!! The lotion works wonders and even leaves my skin feeling smooth after days of not using it! The smell is so addicting, makes me want to buy the body spray too! Love love love

May 14, 2015

I really enjoyed my bottle of this shimmer lotion. It does the trick while keeping your skin moisturized. The shimmer lasts a decent amount of time also.

May 07, 2014

I've recently been on the lookout for a new fragrance that's a reasonable price, and I happened upon this body lotion on sale. It smells great: think grandma's Talcum powder, but with a modern, slightly more floral twist. I was double attracted to it since it also boasted giving you a nice shimmer, but I was underwhelmed in the shimmer department. Despite that lack of shimmer, I love the smell, and I still feel extra fancy putting it on. Because it's a lotion, I find that the scent lasts longer as a subtle scent that isn't overwhelming. If I had to give it a rating I'd give it a solid 3.5/5! Check it out if you're feelin' fancy.