Soap & Glory Hand Food: Hydrating Hand Cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #102 out of 370 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soap & Glory Hand Food contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

Instructions for Use
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.

*Product description via soapandglory.com

May 11, 2017

Love love this product. Leaves my hands silky smooth without the greasy feeling. Offered at an Affordable price and has a soft scent to it. A little goes a long way.

May 04, 2017

This hand cream is my go to. One winter my hands were so dry they were cracking and started to bleed. It was super painful. I started to watch videos and read reviews on hand creams to try and this was a very hyped one. I decided to purchase it and within fifteen minutes my hands were super hydrated and within a couple days all the cracks were gone and they never came back. I will totally repurchase all the time. the scent of it is a spicy musk.

April 28, 2017

My hands are the most cared for part of my body because of my profession. I do frequent handwashing which would have made them very dry if not for Soap and Glory hand food. I looove this product!

April 21, 2017

As all Soap and Glory product this hand cream has a pretty strong scent but I like it. It doesn't stay around for very long. I did the mistake for the longest time in using to much and then having my hand feel greasy. We now I've learned and you need the smallest amount. It's so thick and hydrating. Last a long time.

2.8/5

September 17, 2016

This hand cream absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the hand cream often needs to be shaken to ensure it comes out as a cream.

April 21, 2016

I had heard amazing things about this product, so I decided to give it a whirl and see if it would help my dry hands. The good news: It does help. It's creamy and rich but it doesn't stay greasy on the skin. I use it every night before bed and does a good job. The bad news: The scent. I know a lot of people love the scent of this but I just don't. It's too floral or sweet or something. It's not offensive and it does go away, but it's not something that I smell and say "oh, that smells so good!"

Overall, I would recommend it for a good all-purpose hand cream. Not sure it's that much better than slightly cheaper brands, though. I probably will not repurchase just based on the scent and the fact that it doesn't do anything amazing for my skin.

March 24, 2016

I purchased a sample pack with minis of the three scents and I love it. The smell is strong so I can see how people may be turned off by it but I personally love the scents, the rose one especially. These are great because they are hydrating without leaving my hands feeling too greasy!

January 18, 2016

The best of the best!!!!!!!!!This product is must have!!!!!!!!I love how soft it leaves my hands,has a nice effect on my nails as well.It smells amazing.Honestly,best hand cream ever!10000 stars!

3.2/5

January 04, 2016

I do not enjoy the smell of soap and glory products. Though the qualit of the lotion is good and moisturizers well, the smell is too perfumey for my liking. Only buy if you are not sensitive to scent.

January 04, 2016

I love that this hand food doesn't leave my hands greasy but it absorbs nicely and has a fantastic fragrance which the brand is known for. But it isn't overpowering. I often use it for elbow or my feet but then have a food cream as well! Love it!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender