Soap & Glory Hand Food: Hydrating Hand Cream Reviews

Soap & Glory Hand Food contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

Instructions for Use
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.

*Product description via soapandglory.com

November 12, 2020

I would buy this product again

This lotion smells really good and makes my hands feel soft all day, I love it a lot and would purchase again and again. Always have to have it with me!

October 26, 2020

Leaves hands hydrated and soft

I received this hand cream as a gift after thinking I didnt want to spend as much as the price tag on a small tube of hand cream. But it is worth every penny. Only need a small amount to cover both hands, it smells amazing (good enough to eat kind of smell) my hands feel so soft and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin and my hands are prone to eczema/ cracking very easily. My go to hand cream year round.

August 31, 2020

My go to drugstore hand cream

This is my hand cream I keep right beside my bed, it has a familiar scent. It keep my hands soft all year around. It rubs in fast and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling.

November 05, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Perfect addition to my handbag

I am a fan of soap and glory anyway but I love the original pink hand food. It’s a luxurious handcream that leaves my hands feeling soft and silky. It feels like it’s going to stay greasy as you apply it but this soon soaks away into your skin. There are various scents available, some overpowering - but this pink one is just perfect, a very slight smell which is more than enough when you have perfume on already.

October 26, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

A little goes a long way

I hate the sensation of dry skin on my hands so I have to use hand cream regularly and this is undoubtedly one of the best I have tried. It absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue behind. I don't have to use much either so it maybe a little more expensive than others but a little really does go a long way. It has a beautiful subtle fragrance to it.

October 25, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

God send

This petite yet effective hand cream works like magic for myself. As my job involves a lot of harsh chemicals coming Into contact with my skin daily, this easy practical pocket sized product is stuck to me and applied multiple times throughout my day to day deeds. This luxury cream has a citrus fruity scent in which it lasts long hours alongside its moisturising feel. These characteristics compliment the packaging and gives the brand a fun and bubbly reputation giving reason for the high sales and happy customers! 10/10 would recommend! And if the scent doesn’t convince consumers to buy, the price most certainly will!

October 17, 2019
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

My go to hand cream

Amazing natural smell that keeps your hands hydrated for hours. Its my go to cream in a seasons. Its never oily and dosnt leave a resedue after use. A little goes a long way

October 12, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Love the stuff

A friend of mine let me use a little when we was at college, it made my hands really soft and helped them a lot as I was suffering with dry and dehydrated hands and being a hairdresser that's not good. Since then I've been using it several times a day when needed to keep my hands moist and supply, since using this I don't suffer from hair splinters no more it been absolutely heaven. Infact it's what all my friends buy me for presents as I love that much and no it won't be wasted.

October 10, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Soap and glory Hand food

Smells so lovely, really good for dry hands, I love how it easily absorbs into the skin doesn’t feel heavy it really does moisturise hands and leaves a lovely smell too!
    Love the packaging as well.

October 08, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Best scent ever!

I absolutely love this soap and glory hand food. Great for now the weather is getting colder, perfect to rehydrate my dry hands. The smell is out of this world.