Soap & Glory Hand Food: Hydrating Hand Cream

Soap & Glory Hand Food: Hydrating Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 336 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soap & Glory Hand Food contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

Instructions for Use
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.

*Product description via soapandglory.com

April 21, 2017

As all Soap and Glory product this hand cream has a pretty strong scent but I like it. It doesn't stay around for very long. I did the mistake for the longest time in using to much and then having my hand feel greasy. We now I've learned and you need the smallest amount. It's so thick and hydrating. Last a long time.

September 17, 2016

This hand cream absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the hand cream often needs to be shaken to ensure it comes out as a cream.

April 21, 2016

I had heard amazing things about this product, so I decided to give it a whirl and see if it would help my dry hands. The good news: It does help. It's creamy and rich but it doesn't stay greasy on the skin. I use it every night before bed and does a good job. The bad news: The scent. I know a lot of people love the scent of this but I just don't. It's too floral or sweet or something. It's not offensive and it does go away, but it's not something that I smell and say "oh, that smells so good!"

Overall, I would recommend it for a good all-purpose hand cream. Not sure it's that much better than slightly cheaper brands, though. I probably will not repurchase just based on the scent and the fact that it doesn't do anything amazing for my skin.

January 18, 2016

The best of the best!!!!!!!!!This product is must have!!!!!!!!I love how soft it leaves my hands,has a nice effect on my nails as well.It smells amazing.Honestly,best hand cream ever!10000 stars!

June 16, 2015

This is the only hand cream that I've tried that actually keeps my very dry hands moisturised for any length of time. Highly recommended!!!

June 15, 2015

Really good hand cream. Great before bed with moisture gloves

September 04, 2014

I suffer from chronic dry hands.... or, I did. After trying what I feel like is every other hand cream available I found this. Within 48 hours after trying hand food, my hands are once again soft and silky. I am not overly impressed with the scent of the product but the effectiveness out weighs any 'con' I have.

May 25, 2014

Great hand lotion in Soap & Glory's signature scent! This stuff is perfect to carry around in your purse since it's not greasy and smells great! Everyone who asks you for lotion throughout the day will be given a treat when you whip this out for them!

May 25, 2014

Smells fantastic! Not greasy but leaves feet feeling lovely silky & smooth. My feet are rougher than I care to admit..this will be my nightly indulgence! A little pricey..will def look for it on sale.

May 21, 2014

I've become addicted to Soap and Glory over the last few months because it's easier to grab on sale than Lush. The Righteous Butter is my best friend, and I spotted some of Hand Food on sale, so I gave it a try. I'm a florist, so my hands are always in water and almost always dry.

I literally keep a tube of this in my apron at work so I can hydrate during the day. It's fantastic. A little pricey, but good god, my hands smell so nice.