Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

June 15, 2015

This is an absolute must-have!! I can't go anywhere without it! I have tried many other brands/kinds but nothing compares. It is very moisturizing and the container is nice and slim

June 13, 2015

Smell good vanilla. Makes lips beautiful

June 08, 2015

Just like any other Softlips products this balm keeps my lips hydrated and feeling soft . The french vanilla scent is absolutely divine.

June 08, 2015

This lip balm goes on very well and is very smooth, but I found it wore off quite quickly and I needed to reapply often. Thanks to the amazing flavour, this wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

June 08, 2015

Only use Softlips! My go to is cherry but this French Vanilla is amazing as well. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized all day without having to reapply often

May 07, 2015

Oh my goodness......this is the best lip balm on the planet earth. If you haven't tried it you should...your lips
    feel amazing hydrated and soft. Keep making different flavours as they all are great..

May 02, 2015

Softlips is an okay lip balm but not my favorite. The smell is truly an amazing vanilla scent but I find it doesn't hydrate my lips as much as other balms I've tried.

May 01, 2015

I love this flavour! I find this product truly does give you soft lips, I just wish it was just a little bit thicker for even coverage.

April 18, 2015

I like softlips, I just wish that it would last longer. I feel like it wears off a lot sooner than other lip balms. It feels great on the lips though, very light and moisturizing.

February 18, 2015

love this!!! makes my lips so soft! during the winter this is a must have!