3.9/5
Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Reviews

With moisture beads. Infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extracts of orange peel, a natural cleanser and skin conditioner.

September 03, 2017

J'adore cette fragrance

J'adore cette fragrance. Je suis une fan des gel douche softsoap et celui la fait partie de mon top 5 parmis toute leurs fragrances. Il mousse beaucoup et l'odeur reste longtemps sur la peau.

September 01, 2017

great scent and good bodywash

I was skeptical at first with this product because I thought it was poor quality. But then it was on sale at my local pharmaxcy and I bought it. It really does the job. Cleaned properly, leaves a great smell on my skin for a long time and it is gentle to my sensitive skin. I didn't have any problem of dry skin after using this product. It is affortable and the scent of this bodywash is just incredible.

July 18, 2017

Leaves your skin soft.

Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel has an incredible scent , lathers up so that you get the most out of your shower. Keeps your skin soft and smelling wonderful all day,

June 15, 2017

Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel

The Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel is amazing. I like to buy the pack of three softsoap body washes at Costco and this scent is included in the scent. I wasn't sure about this body wash at first but let me tell you I was so shocked at home much I ended up loving it. The scent is amazing, leaves my skin soft and clean and adds a great scent to my skin. I find when I use this in the shower in the morning it makes me feel more awake with the orange peel aroma.

May 14, 2017

Perfume is a little strong in this one for people with sensitive or dry skin.. made my eczema break out alot. Maybe the moisturizing or sugar scrubs r a little less scented

February 22, 2017

I regularly use all of SoftSoap's body washes because they are cheap and last a long time. They also smell really great and this scent - the Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel - has become one of my favourites! I will probably be buying this one again. The only problem I have with SoftSoap body washes is that you have to rinse it off really well to avoid residue.

2.7/5

January 31, 2017

This body wash is affordable but you get what you pay for. It lathers well, but leaves my skin dry and tight after I hop out of the shower. The smell is not bad but with a body wash that's not all I'm looking for.

January 25, 2017

I give this body wash 5 Stars. It was a great price and I love the citrusy scent with a hint of floral. Leaves skin feeling clean. Will definitely purchase again.

January 25, 2017

I have been using SoftSoap Body Wash for a few years now. The moisturising beads with the great scents are what keep me buying them. A small amount goes a long way and the smell for the Honeysuckle leaves a nice residue smell on the skin without being too pungent.

January 07, 2017

This body wash is great for how much it costs ! You definitely get your values worth. So great seeing something out there that does cost and arm and a leg.