SoftSoap Coconut Exfoliating Body Scrub Reviews
#258 in Bath & Body

October 25, 2020

this is my favorite body wash

This is my go to body wash. I will sometimes buy what's onsale but I always come back to this one. It smells great. I also find that it doesn't irritate my skin like certain other soaps. A little bit on a loofah goes a long way!

October 30, 2019

My new favourite body scrub!

I'm totally in love with the scent and creaminess of this body scrub. I've tried many and this scrub not only smells great but leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I could see that it's going to be a regular purchase!

October 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fantastic Value for the price

This is my all-time favorite product in the soft soap family. It has a sweet tropical scent that is not too overpowering to still spritz your favorite perfume on after you get dressed in the morning.

May 14, 2019

Would buy this product again

I love the coconut smell of this product and how the smell stays on my skin. Love the exfoliating beads in this product because it leaves my skin soft and smooth.

January 16, 2019

An Everyday Necessity!

I use this body wash everyday, and it always leaves me clean and smelling amazing for a full 24-hours. Super moisturizing and gets rid of all ashiness on my knees and elbows.

October 30, 2018

I love this body wash I recommend it for every skin type . It has a nice smell and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean . They are affordable and there's different scents to this product . You will not be disappointed.

August 16, 2018

mmmm coconut

this body wash is such a a great and affordable product. It smells AMAZING to begin with and it also is great at exfoliating. I've found my skin to be very soft when I use this body wash and will recommend everyone to give it a try.

July 11, 2018

Nice texture but strong scent

I was looking for an exfoliating body wash for summer to keep my skin soft. This ones price is definitely right, and I noticed that most drugstores and box box stores didn’t have a ton of options for body scrubs (versus washes). I really like the roch, lotion- like texture and the exfoliant bits do their job, I just couldn’t handle the scent. Like that tropical sunscreen smell bit way too strong for me personally. If you like that smell, this is a great option, but if you don’t, I wouldn’t recommend.