Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Hand Soap Reviews

With natural fruit extracts. Experience this bright, uplifting twist of pomegranate and mango. Enriched with natural fruit extracts and moisture-beads, this unique formula is specially designed to awaken your senses and help soften your skin. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA.

June 26, 2017

Everyone loves hand soaps.

This is really good hand soap it has a really nice smell and leaves your hands super soft. I would recommend this soap to anyone who loves fruity smells especially when it goes on sale.

June 10, 2017

Not a very strong scent, but the scent it has is very nice and fruity! It's easy to wash off and leaves your hands very clean! I would definitely purchase again, is it is fairly cheap, even for a giant bottle of it!

May 27, 2017

This makes us hands clean, smells so good and such a great price and it sure does last a long time vs other brand the pump system allows for even distrubution

May 01, 2017

The smell of the soap is absolutely yummy! I bought it based on the name of the product and I don't regret it! This soap is fantastic makes my hands feel smooth and not dried out. I also love the all day smell of the pomegranate Mango that I have on my hands

February 26, 2017

Lathers well and rinses off completely without drying your skin. Leaves a soft, refreshed feel to your hands. Great soap overall. The best part in my opinion is the incredible smell. I just can't get enough of the scent.

September 26, 2016

The pomegranate and mango hand soap has an amazing sweet smell, which leaves a pleasant scent on your hands which is definitely not too over-bearing, I love it!

January 25, 2016

Smells sooo goood!!! Will be buying more soon again or sure.

June 01, 2015

This smells exactly like the body wash. You can also make it cheaper by buying the giant refill bags and just refilling and reusing the pump.
    The smell is great and the colour is fun.

1.0/5

December 17, 2014

I usually like softsoap and I don't usually get reactions to this but not this time. I am someone who has to be careful with soap allergies and skin sensitivity. I don't mind the scent to much but I had an allergic reaction to this and it was not pretty.

I'm not saying the brand is bad but just this one in particular soap and I literally had no idea my skin would react. If you feel like you are trying new products, proceed with caution.

September 07, 2011

I have just tried this scent for the first time, i absolutely love it!