4.1/5
Special K Low Fat Granola Cereal Reviews
#23 in Cereal

Clusters of whole grain oats and a touch of sweet honey, with 5 grams of fibre in each serving (54 g). Special K* Low Fat Granola cereal has 50% less fat per serving than the leading competitive granola (per 55 g serving). More info here.

September 26, 2017

nice with yogurt

It's hard to find granola that is just basic granola and this fits the bill. It's basically oats and is a great topping for yogurt and fruit. So much cheaper to make your own at home than buying at the coffee shop.

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

Not the best granola

I usually love Special K products, but their granola isn't great. It has a taste that is a little strange and not as addictive as other granolas. Most of them I want to eat right out of the box, but this should definitely be added to yogurt or something. Better options out there!

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

I have to say I was really disappointed with this products, I was so happy when I saw it for first time, I bought right away, I did not check the nutrion facts, I thought it has to be good, is a granola from the brand that I like, but no, no, the taste was not for me, and I could not believe how sweet it it, I really do not understand how can they make something they claim is good, and add so much sweetness to it, I had to gave to my son in small portions and he was the one who ate it, because he is a kid and kids love sweet stuff. I will know buy it any more and I do not recommend this product.

June 02, 2017

The best granola in my opinion :) I've always lovved special k so this is no exception. Perfect for my yogurt parfaits in the morning!! :) very good

June 02, 2017

Love the cereal. I often pair it with a handful of chocolate chips and make it a small meal. A bit pricey but the box last quite a while, making it a good value. Have also used it in baking.

April 05, 2017

I love granola in my yogurt, I have a big bowl full granola, yogurt and fresh fruit in the mornings for breakfast! I switch up my routine with different kinds of granola so I don't get tired of it, and when I came across this one it was just as good as any, probably better!!

January 10, 2017

I really enjoy this cereal - either on its own or on top of some yogurt. The only thing I find is that it sometimes tastes a little chalky especially if you just eat it as a bowl of cereal with some milk. I also find Special K cereals to be a bit to pricey for the size of the box!

September 28, 2016

Really like this granola. Love adding it to vanilla yogurt for a filling snack. Often caught myself snacking on just the granola straight from the box.

August 15, 2016

I love this cereal it;s got a nice crunch to it and also I add it to my yogurt it makes a nice desert. The best part is it low in fat and it;s good for you.

August 06, 2016

I love this product, especially with a vanilla greek yogurt and fresh berries. Choose strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or combine all three, to make a very delicious breakfast or snack! This product satisfies one and leaves you feeling full, in a good way. There isn't a heavy, fatty feeling after you've eaten it. You can eat it on it's own, as the crunch and flavour is great. I strongly recommend having this product in your cupboard!