Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

January 12, 2018

Dermatologist recommended

It was actually recommended by my dermatologist and I expected something expensive and it's not.
    Great for my normal to oily skin with a bit of acne.
    Not harsh to use morning and night .

2.7/5

January 12, 2018

Not that great

I deal with random acne breakouts, I have not really noticed much of a difference since I started using this product. I am using it twice a day. I have used almost half of the bottle, i like that it doesn't have a scent to it. I probably will find something else after its finished, unless I see some drastic changes but that seems very unlikely. Maybe it will work better for those that deal with constant breakouts...

November 17, 2017

HOLY GRAIL!! BYE BYE ACNE

I had flawless clear glowing skin my entire life!!! until this year (age 26) and I got cystic acne, it was devastating... I tried everything to desperately get back my glowing skin!!! I googled day & night trying to find a soulution til someone suggested this product to me, in just over a week my acne started clearing up and my skin has been clear ever since! for anyone suffering with acne, purchase this! it balances your skins PH levels to kill acne causing bacteria, new holy grail

October 06, 2017

Good for drugstore

This is a good cleanser it is very average though. It is good for sensitive skin and there is no smell to it. I don't find it overly pricy and you get a good amount. Although this is not what I use on a regular basis it is what I buy when I am in a pinch.

October 03, 2017

Love this cleanser.

I've been using this cleanser along with my anew spin brush daily. I love it. It's gentle and does the job. I don't have severe acne but I get the random breakouts mostly on my chin And around my nose And this does the job. Recommend it !!

October 03, 2017

definitely a favourite

this is one of the facial cleansers I use most often in the shower. I find it very gentle on the skin but it is very effective. I usually stock up on this one when it is on sale. definitely a good product to use for sensitive skin

2.0/5

August 15, 2017

Did nothing for my skin

I bought this after seeing many commercials for it and how wonderful it works but I was really disappointed with it because it did absolutely nothing for my skin. I also didn't like the gel consistency and it didn't lather up as well as I would like it too. It made my face feel really tight and dry afterwards. I would not repurchase.

August 15, 2017

Dermatologist recommended

I first bought Spectro because it's what my dermatologist told me to use. It's been a few years now and I have never switched. It's only effective if you use it consistently, obviously, but it really does work! I get really dry around my chin and nose due to the hard water in my university's showers, but a combination between this and the Spectro moisturizer works pretty well to keep me acne-free and soft.

June 13, 2017

The perfect cleanser

This is one of the best cleansers available at drugstores. It is very gentle on the skin and a " simple" formula. This is a staple and a cleanser you will constantly find yourself going back to. I have dry/combination skin that is very prone to acne. This cleanser helps cure breakouts while keep the skin soft and smooth, other cleansers can often make breakouts worse or dry out your skin and are too chemically harsh. This cleanser works very well and does not irate the skin.

June 07, 2017

Deep cleaning without drying. It clears blemishes and really cleans well. It's gentle and non irritating. The pump makes it easy to use it doesn't lather too much. Great product!