Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1132 in Facial Cleansers

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

June 13, 2017

The perfect cleanser

This is one of the best cleansers available at drugstores. It is very gentle on the skin and a " simple" formula. This is a staple and a cleanser you will constantly find yourself going back to. I have dry/combination skin that is very prone to acne. This cleanser helps cure breakouts while keep the skin soft and smooth, other cleansers can often make breakouts worse or dry out your skin and are too chemically harsh. This cleanser works very well and does not irate the skin.

June 07, 2017

Deep cleaning without drying. It clears blemishes and really cleans well. It's gentle and non irritating. The pump makes it easy to use it doesn't lather too much. Great product!

May 18, 2017

I have used this the past month in the shower along with Carbolic Soap. It is a very gentle, but deep cleaning facial cleanser and I find it works very well! I got a sample from my doctors office and purchased it right away once I ran out. It's honestly great, and helps with all skin types!

2.8/5

May 17, 2017

It is a fairy price for a decent cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin but at the same time, I prefer other cleansers over this one. I have used it for about a year and didn't notice anything horribleeee nor did I notice anything ammazzing. My skin was still breaking out a bit (but it always does) , the dryness was moderate. I switched to Cerave and I love it! I will use spectro when I run out of Cerave (but I will immediately go out and buy a new Cerave lol)

May 15, 2017

Pour une peau propre et d'apparence saine, je recommande les produits Spectro gel cleanser pour le visage au quotidien. Il élimine très bien les imperfections d'une peau sensible. Elle nettoie en profondeur pour déloger les impuretés, les excès de sébum et les bactéries tout en protégeant vôtre barrière d'hydratation de la peau.

May 10, 2017

its nice and gentale on my face. it does not leave it red or with any weird rash. my face is smooth after and feels nice. 8/10 would reccomend. i enjoy this

April 14, 2017

I didn't especially care for this back when I first bought it, but I think I'd like to give it another try now. Back inthe day I thought I needed a harsh soap that stripped my face of its natural oils, so I didn't care for this facial cleanser because it was mild and didn't do that. I think it would be good for me now that I have a handle on my skin..

April 14, 2017

This is a really great cleanser for people with dry or sensitive skin. I use this after taking my makeup off and before I go to bed. I really like it. Its light weight, and I can really notice the way it makes my skin look and feel.

March 27, 2017

I've used spectro for awhile as my skin usually gets easily irritated using other things, it works well and cleans up my acne
    As well my daughters use it and love it

March 16, 2017

I have been using this product since I was in my teens ( now in my 40's) and my skin looks fantastic. Love that it's not sudsy but still leaves behind very clean skin- even make-up. My husband is even an avid user . Great face wash for kids as well-great value for the $ especially if you but it at Costco ( last such a long time)

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)