3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

April 16, 2019

Always reliable true hypoallergenic cleanser

I was recommended Spectro Gel since diagnosed with cystic acne when I was in my teens. I had gruesome dermabrasion treatments, which left me with raw wounds. So to wash and heal my face, this was the onky cleanser gentle enough I could handle. It was expensive then, and more so now. It works though and skin feels tight after washing and patting dry. I have not used it recently but wanted to go back to it as my old habits were true and tested. I find myself going back to my routine products from 80s and 90s lately, as those worked better than some of today's products.
    I recommend it to anyone wanting non foaming, clean problem free skin.

April 06, 2019

love it!

my dermatologist recommended this as part of an acne care regimen and i love it! It has a gel-like texture thats very soothing and has helped my skin with breakouts. I thankfully don’t have sensitive skin but my sister does. She loves it and has never gotten a reaction from it! Also an amazing price point for the quantity and quality you get!

April 02, 2019

Great for Acne Prone Skin

I love spectro because it effectively keeps my acne under control and cleanses without stripping my skin. Its great for use with prescription products too since its a simple cleanser.

March 03, 2019

Used the dry skin one for a while

I liked it while I used it. My skin is ultra-sensitive and easily infected, so it's nice to have something that doesn't dry my skin out or anger it more. If you have super sensitive skin, I'd recommend.

February 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go-to face wash!

This face wash has really helped me with my acne prone skin and oil! I noticed a huge difference in my face maybe 3 weeks after using it. You get A lot for your money, and most drug stores carry it!

February 20, 2019

The only cleanser I use!

I buy the large bottle from Costco that lasts for a long time. It doesn’t dry out my skin and helps reduce my breakouts. It’s fragrance free so doesn’t irritate my skin. Love it!!

February 06, 2019

Ended up being my Holy Grail cleanser

I have tried so many different brands and types of cleansers over the years trying to find the perfect one. I am obsessed with Purity however for the price point I simply cannot afford it!

I bought this product on a whim through Amazon expecting nothing from it and was pleasantly surprised how well it works. For the price I was pretty skeptical, but now I keep coming back to this cleanser!

I will keep looking for better ones, but this one doesn't seem to irritate my acne and it doesn't leave my skin insanely shiny like most of the other ones. Def a great cleanser if you are on a budget.

January 23, 2019

Love it

I had blemishes during my pregnancy so I have tried many thing on my face. But this is best product for my skin. Now my face is clear and clean. So good for sensitive skin.

January 19, 2019

My daily face wash

An excellent product that I will buy over and over. Cleans skin well and does not leave it feeling dry. Great value for a quality product, I also like that it is sold almost everywhere.

January 12, 2019

gentle but effective

I have very sensitive skin but acne-prone too. I found that this face wash left my skin feel clean but not tight. It also was not irritating. The best part is that it can be purchased at Costco