3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

June 29, 2020

The best!

It's the most efficient cleanser for acne that I've found so far. It don't burn where face like other and it's super gentle.

I 100% recomend it, especially for person who have acne problems.

June 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Finally something that works

I have tried a lot of products and this one actually works for my skin! Doesn’t dry it out like I find a lot do. Smell is a little strong but doesn’t last

May 20, 2020

My favourite skin cleanser!

I have had many negative reactions to other facial cleansers in the past and was so happy when I first started using spectro! When used on a regular basis, I find that spectro makes my skin feel smoother, brings back a nice glow, and removes blemishes.

April 27, 2020

Mon préféré

J'utilise ce produit depuis plus de deux ans et c'est le meilleur nettoyant que j'ai pu essayer. Je n'est plus aucune imperfections et sa fonctionne très bien avec ma peau sensible je continue de le racheter encore et encore

February 07, 2020

Really gentle

In my opinion this facial cleanser is good, it’s very gentle which makes it great for sensitive skin. It also works well with acne prone skin as well.

January 26, 2020

Mon produit chouchou

Depuis que j'ai changé pour se savon je n'ai jamais cesser de l'utiliser, il a fais un très grande différence pour mes boutons et mes imperfections. Il est doux pour la peau et n'assèche pas!

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for new tattoos too

When it comes to scent allergies, skin irritation, or any other specific care this is a great hypo allergenic product. It’s great for new tattoos and piercings cleanliness and leaves skin feeling very clean. Sometimes I do use it all over the body in the shower as well especially when it comes to shaving

January 06, 2020

Very good

Hello just wanted to say that I use this product often it's very good for sensitive skin and works wonders would recommend !it's not drying at all on the skin and makes it feel so soft and smooth

January 03, 2020

Great for the face

I find this face wash is easy on the skin. In the beginning i felt like it wasnt washing my face but it took me some time to get used to that. I have combi skin and this has really helped my skin go back to normal and feel good.

September 09, 2019

New Favourite

I have combination skin- oily in the summer and dry in the winter. This face wash is the perfect face wash for my skin- it doesn’t leave my skin with dry patches and it helps my breakouts and acne along with it. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.