3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

January 26, 2020

Mon produit chouchou

Depuis que j'ai changé pour se savon je n'ai jamais cesser de l'utiliser, il a fais un très grande différence pour mes boutons et mes imperfections. Il est doux pour la peau et n'assèche pas!

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for new tattoos too

When it comes to scent allergies, skin irritation, or any other specific care this is a great hypo allergenic product. It’s great for new tattoos and piercings cleanliness and leaves skin feeling very clean. Sometimes I do use it all over the body in the shower as well especially when it comes to shaving

January 06, 2020

Very good

Hello just wanted to say that I use this product often it's very good for sensitive skin and works wonders would recommend !it's not drying at all on the skin and makes it feel so soft and smooth

January 03, 2020

Great for the face

I find this face wash is easy on the skin. In the beginning i felt like it wasnt washing my face but it took me some time to get used to that. I have combi skin and this has really helped my skin go back to normal and feel good.

September 09, 2019

New Favourite

I have combination skin- oily in the summer and dry in the winter. This face wash is the perfect face wash for my skin- it doesn’t leave my skin with dry patches and it helps my breakouts and acne along with it. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

August 18, 2019

Favourite face wash...

This is the face wash I always return to. With sensitive, combo (more dry) skin, I swear by Spectro Jel.

The wash has never caused me dryness and/or breakouts. My skin is never left tight post use. The price point is fantastic too!

July 17, 2019

Great gentle cleanser

I really like this product because it contains gentle ingredients that don't provoke the Ph balance on my skin causing cysts, I also like that it is gentle enough to use when I have a breakout and doesn't make it worse. I recommend this product for people with sensitive skin who cant use products with perfume scents or any scent at all.

May 12, 2019

always buy

I have been using this product for years. It keeps most of my breakouts at bay and makes my face feel clean and smooth after use. I trust this product because I know that it won't be the cause of my breakouts and will be helping to get rid of ones when I get them.

April 24, 2019

Perfect for Oily Skin

This is my everyday cleanser. I remove my makeup, then this gets my skin properly clean with no tight feeling afterwards. It rinses off well and doesn’t leave a residue on my skin. All that and the price is excellent!

April 16, 2019

Always reliable true hypoallergenic cleanser

I was recommended Spectro Gel since diagnosed with cystic acne when I was in my teens. I had gruesome dermabrasion treatments, which left me with raw wounds. So to wash and heal my face, this was the onky cleanser gentle enough I could handle. It was expensive then, and more so now. It works though and skin feels tight after washing and patting dry. I have not used it recently but wanted to go back to it as my old habits were true and tested. I find myself going back to my routine products from 80s and 90s lately, as those worked better than some of today's products.
    I recommend it to anyone wanting non foaming, clean problem free skin.