3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

January 19, 2019

My daily face wash

An excellent product that I will buy over and over. Cleans skin well and does not leave it feeling dry. Great value for a quality product, I also like that it is sold almost everywhere.

January 12, 2019

gentle but effective

I have very sensitive skin but acne-prone too. I found that this face wash left my skin feel clean but not tight. It also was not irritating. The best part is that it can be purchased at Costco

December 21, 2018

Pour peau sensible

C'est un produit que mon conjoint apprécie particulièrement. Il a la peau très sensible, il s'en sert pour le corps. Pour ma part, je m'en sers quelques fois seulement. Je l'utilise sur mon visage entre deux produits.

December 06, 2018

Love this face wash

I've been using this cleanser for many years. I have sensitive skin and this product does not hurt my skin. I love that it not loaded with chemicals or microbeads. I highly recommend this cleanser.

October 20, 2018

i love it

I’ve been using this product for at least 6 years, one of my favorites. i wash my face everynight before i go to bed. The best thing about it its that u dont need to wash off the product afterwards you can just wipe it off and thats it. im in love with it. i would recommend.

October 06, 2018

This is a great product I highly recommend!!!!

Spectro Jel is a great match for me,,, Very gentle on my sensitive skin, it actually makes me feel so clean that I'm actually slippery!! Highly recommend and is on my shopping list whenever I am in need of More..Spectro Products are the real deal.. No irritants, perfumes, or micro beads intertwined in the gel..
    Love This!!!!!

August 06, 2018

Love it

Love the feeling of the gel on my skin when I'm cleansing. Doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't irritate it. Keeps my skin looking clear and smooth. Not too expensive, worth the price

August 06, 2018

Veteran user

I have been using this facial cleanser for years. I love that it’s a gel cleanser and leaves my face feeling clean, clear, and healthy. It doesn’t dry my face out and I haven’t had a break out in forever.

July 29, 2018

My holy grail for several years

I initially started using this cleanser when my skin was in great shape. I had no acne and rarely broke out. When I did start developing acne several years later, this cleanser helped keep excess pimples at bay! I absolutely adore this cleanser and it does a great job at keeping my face clean. I recommend this to everyone!

June 27, 2018

For both sensitive skin and blemishes!

I love this face wash because it can be used for sensitive skin that also has breakouts. It works very well and I will continue to buy it as it does not irritate my skin