3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

August 15, 2017

Did nothing for my skin

I bought this after seeing many commercials for it and how wonderful it works but I was really disappointed with it because it did absolutely nothing for my skin. I also didn't like the gel consistency and it didn't lather up as well as I would like it too. It made my face feel really tight and dry afterwards. I would not repurchase.

January 09, 2017

Big fail for me. I broke out more and more and the breakouts were large boils that hurt very much. I stopped and went back to my go to acne system. I was told some people actually get worse from this, I guess I am one of them.

November 30, 2016

This product was recommended to me by someone at shoppers drug mart. I don't usually breakout but I was getting some irritation on my skin and I thought it might be my face wash. This product did not work at all for my combination skin type. It absolutely dried out my face and made my skin worse.

1.5/5

August 16, 2016

I don't mind using this product to wash my face if I'm not wearing anything. However, if you have any make up on, especially powders, this will do nothing to it. If anything, it just made it harder to take off after because it leaves behind a oily texture on your skin. I found if I used this to wash my face I couldn't use moisturizer after because it was too much for my face.

September 14, 2015

I got this in a gift basket so I tried it and found there wasn't anything special about it.

1.3/5

March 09, 2015

I cannot figure out what the hype is about this product. I tried it and it is not an effective cleanser. It left my face dirty and I kept getting black heads and blocked pores when I usually have clear skin. Not much of a cleanser!

July 06, 2014

I honestly think that my sister and I both have dry, problematic skin because of using this product for so many years... I think, if anything, they're better for people with severe acne, maybe?

Anyway, I'd use Lush cleansers above anything else.

1.5/5

May 28, 2014

I used this product for over a year and my acne did not go away and it dried my face.

March 25, 2014

Smells really strong of alcohol. feels the deep clean but I find its too drying can sometimes make skin flakey.

July 03, 2013

I know this product is marketed at being light on your skin but I found this cleanser to be TOO light... it did not leave my skin feeling clean or really do much of anything!