3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

January 11, 2019

Great for Sensitive Skin

This wash is non-irritating and non-drying for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my family doctor as part as an acne care regimen.

Alone, it will not fight issues such as acne, aging or oily skin.

As a drugstore item, I wish it was priced lower, but it definitely beats the sensitive skin items sold in the beauty aisle, price-wise.

December 29, 2018

Rend la peau très sèche!

En général, c'est un bon nettoyant. On constate une réduction de l'apparition de boutons, mais ce produit assèche la peau (enfin, c'est mon expérience personnelle). J'ai une peau mixte et plutôt grasse dans la région T et je constatais, dès quelques minutes après le rinçage, que j'avais des plaques de peau sèche près du nez et entre les sourcils. Ce n'est pas le bon nettoyant pour mon visage. Cependant, c'est le produit parfait pour les gens ayant une peau grasse!

December 20, 2018

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER - this is such a great choice for skin that is extremely sensitive. I just wish it was a little cheaper as a bigger bottle of this goes for about $15. But does it work? yes. WITH OUT OVERDRYING YOUR SKIN!

September 13, 2018

Worth the cost

My daughter has had acne for a number of years, we have tried many products, but Spectro has done wonders for her skin, not too drying, or irritating and we don't need a prescription for it.

July 23, 2018

My favourite

I love this product and have used it on my sensitive skin since I was a teenager. So gentle. I just wish it was a little less expensive. I do however find it is best to buy at Costco. Most bang for your buck. The Spectro eczema care is also very good

June 20, 2018

AMAZING PRODUCT

Spectro jel cleanser is one of my favorite products it works very well and isn't harsh on the skin and makes you feel like you've really washed all the dirt away! i really recommend trying this product!

April 30, 2018

Spectro Jel Cleanswer worth the money.

This product is a fairly good for the cost, but I find it a bit harsh for my skin to use too often. I use it when I don't have any makeup on, so I can only use this product to cleanse. Nice feel to it and not a chemical smell. Not perfect but worth a try.

April 14, 2018

Nice but not for me.

Definitely is a nice cleanser, leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. However, this isn’t the best cleaners for me. I need something with exfoliation. Otherwise it is quite nice.

February 09, 2018

Love this!

This product is amazing especially if you have sensitive skin. This product line is used on individuals that has a tolerance to tingly sensation, especially if you have not used it before. I have been and will continue to do use it. Worth the price and quite effective.

January 12, 2018

Dermatologist recommended

It was actually recommended by my dermatologist and I expected something expensive and it's not.
    Great for my normal to oily skin with a bit of acne.
    Not harsh to use morning and night .