3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

March 06, 2019

Spectro

I use this product about 3 times a day-morning, afternoon and at night time before I head to sleep. It helps with my cleansing routine and helps maintain my skin texture. It's also amazing for my sensitive skin...glides on easily and doesn't burn.

February 25, 2019

Great product, not for me

I really wish I could use this! It was the first cleanser I ever tried about ten years ago, and I thought it worked fine. I was young and busy so I didn't use it very consistently and at some point stopped taking care of skin at all. Ten years later I want to take better care of myself and try to give it another shot, but no, it broke me out.

It definitely is worth a try, very similar to Cetaphil gentle cleanser, but at a cheaper price point. It didn't work for me, but might for you!

February 23, 2019

Perfect for every skin!

I really like this product, it is very practical and easy to use. It is perfect for a daily routine because the product does not irritate the skin and is effective against skin impurities.

February 06, 2019

Great Everyday Clenser

This is a great clenser for everyday use. The price is reasonable. I find the ingredients gentle enough to use on my skin twice a day. It isn’t drying and leaves your skin squeaky clean.

January 11, 2019

Great for Sensitive Skin

This wash is non-irritating and non-drying for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my family doctor as part as an acne care regimen.

Alone, it will not fight issues such as acne, aging or oily skin.

As a drugstore item, I wish it was priced lower, but it definitely beats the sensitive skin items sold in the beauty aisle, price-wise.

December 29, 2018

Rend la peau très sèche!

En général, c'est un bon nettoyant. On constate une réduction de l'apparition de boutons, mais ce produit assèche la peau (enfin, c'est mon expérience personnelle). J'ai une peau mixte et plutôt grasse dans la région T et je constatais, dès quelques minutes après le rinçage, que j'avais des plaques de peau sèche près du nez et entre les sourcils. Ce n'est pas le bon nettoyant pour mon visage. Cependant, c'est le produit parfait pour les gens ayant une peau grasse!

December 20, 2018

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER - this is such a great choice for skin that is extremely sensitive. I just wish it was a little cheaper as a bigger bottle of this goes for about $15. But does it work? yes. WITH OUT OVERDRYING YOUR SKIN!

September 13, 2018

Worth the cost

My daughter has had acne for a number of years, we have tried many products, but Spectro has done wonders for her skin, not too drying, or irritating and we don't need a prescription for it.

July 23, 2018

My favourite

I love this product and have used it on my sensitive skin since I was a teenager. So gentle. I just wish it was a little less expensive. I do however find it is best to buy at Costco. Most bang for your buck. The Spectro eczema care is also very good

June 20, 2018

AMAZING PRODUCT

Spectro jel cleanser is one of my favorite products it works very well and isn't harsh on the skin and makes you feel like you've really washed all the dirt away! i really recommend trying this product!