3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

August 01, 2018

Didnt work for me

I know this works for a lot of people, however I found that it did not work for my skin, I continued to break out and it seemed to make little to no difference. I wont purchase this product again.

March 09, 2018

Laisse ma peau vraiment trop sèche

Utilisé à plusieurs reprise et il laissait ma peau vraiment trop sèche après utilisation. Il était tout de même efficace pour les boutons que j'avais à ce moment là... Mais le fait d'avoir la peau sèche ne me plaisait vraiment pas beacoup.

January 12, 2018

Not that great

I deal with random acne breakouts, I have not really noticed much of a difference since I started using this product. I am using it twice a day. I have used almost half of the bottle, i like that it doesn't have a scent to it. I probably will find something else after its finished, unless I see some drastic changes but that seems very unlikely. Maybe it will work better for those that deal with constant breakouts...

May 17, 2017

It is a fairy price for a decent cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin but at the same time, I prefer other cleansers over this one. I have used it for about a year and didn't notice anything horribleeee nor did I notice anything ammazzing. My skin was still breaking out a bit (but it always does) , the dryness was moderate. I switched to Cerave and I love it! I will use spectro when I run out of Cerave (but I will immediately go out and buy a new Cerave lol)

December 21, 2016

Womp womp. This product has been recommended to me by every single dermatologist I have visited in my lifetime because it's supposedly super gentle on the skin. This product does not wash away my makeup, and my skin doesn't feel refreshed after using it at all. My breakouts didn't subside after using this product, they pretty much stayed the same. I switched to another cleanser which has stopped my breakouts.

October 01, 2016

i do not like this product i find it very harsh and drys out my skin this would be a pass for me i tend to be very big on milk cleansers or miceller waters at this time

July 10, 2016

I have sensitive skin and someone recommended this product for me. After using it I realize it does not really clean my face. I wouldn't depend on it to remove any makeup and dirt on my face.

July 01, 2016

I was not impressed with this product at all. I mean, yes the price was alright but the actual product itself wasn't the best quality. It dried out my skin, which I'm not naturally prone to.

June 12, 2016

It's cleaning ok but not as effective as one may want. Same thing would buy you a better cleaner. Need to use a second product for more in depth cleaning.

2.3/5

April 08, 2016

Very weak facial cleanser if you have very oily/thick skin and wear a lot of makeup, but very cheap too (you get what you pay for I guess). It barely cleans my makeup foundation away, there's always makeup residue when i whipe my face with baby whipes after I use this product.
    I have to admit that I have a very oily skin. A lot of my friends with sensitive skin use this product and say they love it. I think it is just not strong enough for me.
    In my opinion, ALL the non foamy cleansers out there are not very effective on extremely oily skin and heavy makeup.