3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

June 19, 2014

My doctor recommended me to use this as a safe cleanser for when I was pregnant and it worked great. My skin was so clear

June 03, 2014

I have sensitive/acne prone skin. I tend to breakout right before my period, and it hasn't prevented that, but I noticed that my acne is less severe during that time of the month. This cleanser doesn't lather at all, so it took a while to get used to that (it felt like my skin wasn't getting clean without the bubbles!). I think it is effective, but if you wear a lot of makeup, I wouldn't use it alone to get rid of the makeup.

April 05, 2014

Effective sensation of deep clean skin, soft, smells goooood. Very trustable product!

March 29, 2014

I have sensitive and breakout prone skin, and although I had never heard about it before, decided to give it a try, because it was recommended to me. When I first used it, I had to get used to the fact that the cleanser doesn't foam up and lather, but i could tell how comfortable and non-irritating it is, as soon as I washed it off, because it made my skin feel clean and soft.

March 13, 2014

I also used this product based on a recommendation of my dermatologist. I used this product nightly to wash my face. It cleansed my face and did not dry it out. I don't think it prevented new acne from forming, but it did lessen the amount of time it lasted once I broke out.

Haven't continued using this product out of sheer laziness! Have resorted to using All-in-One wipes before I go to bed! Much more convenient, quick and easy!

October 17, 2013

I bought this product for my daughter when her face was covered in pimples. Sheused this 3 time a day and they were gone in no time.

September 26, 2013

With blemish prone skin, this cleanser removes excess oil without drying. It was highly recommended by my dermatologist.

September 06, 2013

Spectro Jel is a great cleanser. I love the Blemish cleanser as it can be used on sensitive skin. I find that it works well with continued use for problem acne.

Con
    The smell - It always smells like plastic to me.

September 05, 2013

I've been using this cleanser (Usually the combination skin one, always unscented) for years no. It's one of the few that I trust.

In combination with an exfoliant- it's an unstoppable force!

I like the ability to lock the bottle when traveling.
    One small annoyance is that some excess will build up over time and I'll go to pump some out and the blockage will shoot jel all over my face or clothes! This could be easily avoided by just picking of the gelatinous bit whenever it builds up though.

It leaves my skin soft. I wish It did more for my blackheads however.

July 04, 2013

a great simple gentle cleanser. If you have fussy and/or sensitive skin this is a great one to try to calm things down. Sometimes simple is best! I also like that it is free of parabens etc.