3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

2.3/5

April 20, 2015

I didn't get what the big deal about this cleanser was. I felt like it didn't really clean my skin well at all and it didn't help with breakouts.

2.7/5

April 06, 2015

I tried a lot of product for my skin. I did Accutane 7 years ago and my acne came back. Since then, I have a really hard time trying to find the right cleanser that fit me. This one did not make my skin better but it did not make it worse either. I can just say that it did not change anything at all. I guess it really workd for people that has a pimple here or there but not for people who has severe or regular acne like me.

April 03, 2015

Nice gentle cleanser! I always end up using it here and there and I like it!

March 31, 2015

This is the cleanser I use on lazy days, when I wear minimal/no makeup or use a makeup wipe. I find it works well and I love the formula. I'm about to purchase my 2nd one!

March 30, 2015

I love this product, when I break out badly it calms my skin and helps it clear up.

March 30, 2015

This is the only cleanser that can remotely calm my skin down. It doesn't remove makeup at all so I use it in the mornings. My skin does still get shiny, but nothing compared to what it can get like. I love how this almost feels like rubbing lotion in, and how soft my skin feels afterwards. I use it with a sponge if I want a bit of scrubbing action and it works amazingly well.

Updated On: June 08, 2015

Upon entering into warm weather, my opinion of this product has done a complete 180... it does NOTHING to help my oily skin at all. I know it says blemish prone skin, but with oily skin comes blemishes and this stopped working all together.

March 24, 2015

I use this cleanser when im in a hurry, its cheap and cleanses the skin. Doesn't remove makeup so I do that before using this.

2.2/5

March 09, 2015

I've been suffering with adult acne and sensitive skin for years. I used to use this product as a teen and figured since I am now back on a budget maybe I should try it again. First of all the smell is horrible and yes I'm talking unscented. And second it feels very slimy on my skin like I'm coating it rather than cleaning it. Back to clearesil for this lady.

1.3/5

March 09, 2015

I cannot figure out what the hype is about this product. I tried it and it is not an effective cleanser. It left my face dirty and I kept getting black heads and blocked pores when I usually have clear skin. Not much of a cleanser!

March 09, 2015

This is great to clean your face with. i used it every morning for a long time and it worked well for me. it gently cleans your face removing oil and dirt. leaving your face clean and refreshed ready to start your day of right.