Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

May 11, 2017

Absolutely love this eyeshadow! I like to use in inner corner and brow bone. I have also used as a additional highlighter and it's just amazing! Great pigmentation and love Stila's brand as well

April 13, 2017

I wore this for an hour and by the time I got home it was flaking off. It's hard to blend and it leaves sparkles all around your eyes. I was really excited to try it so it's very disappointing. Even with a good eye primer and glitter glue it doesn't stay on :(

March 07, 2017

beautiful eyeshadow when i first bought it. after a while it completely crumbled due to it being such a high shimmer soft shadow. i repressed it and its as good as new and the formula did not change

February 24, 2017

Lovely basic shadow! Applies smoothly and works as a highlighter on me. I think if you have lighter skin, it may also work as the base for a natural eye, but it's a little light for me for that purpose. It brightens without looking sparkly. Daytime appropriate.

November 25, 2016

I sneak this from my daughter when I want my eyes to pop. I don't wear eye shadow very often but really love this colour. I would like to try some other colours as well. A little pricey but it lasts a very long time.

July 05, 2016

This shadow works amazing right under the brow or like I personally use it, as a highlighter! Apply it with a fan brush to the upper cheekbone and above the lip for a dewy flawless look! Stunning pigment and everlasting shine! LOVE this product!

March 01, 2014

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base .. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
    It is pricey but worth every cent.
    Love it!

August 30, 2013

I've wanted to try this eyeshadow for so long after hearing everyone on the internet rave about it. For the most part, I always have trouble with champagne colored eyeshadows on my lids. They just make my eyes look red and puffy. This eyeshadow is different. It looks AMAZING and I think I'm in love. The formulation is really nice -- the shadow is so buttery and smooth and glides on my eyes with so much pigmentation. The color is absolutely gorgeous and shiny without being too glittery. While this was a little pricey and definitely a splurge, it was totally worth it. I recommend this eyeshadow to everyone and anyone. It's perfect!

January 21, 2012

I was not a fan of this eyeshadow. The shimmer made my appearance older then I am. This got returned back to the store.

March 14, 2011

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base and watered it down to create a creamy shadow. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
    It is pricey but worth every cent.
    Love it!