Stila Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadow Reviews
#20 in Eye Shadow

October 07, 2019

Beautiful

I love this product!! I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes and due to this I am trying to venture on trying out eyeshadow looks with colours that are out of my comfort zone. The two type of eyeshadow looks that are my favourite are halo and half cut creases.

I always struggled in doing half cut creases or cut creases in general. I could never get my eyeshadow look to come out right. Either I would put too much concealer making the eyeshadows I put on top hard to blend or I would blend it too high causing it to go above the crease. This product makes half cut creases easy. With it's applicator I am able to easily carve out my crease and make it look clean.

It looks beautiful with a simple everyday look or a glitter topper on an intense night time look. This product lasts all day without creasing or budging.

My only gripe with this is the price point for the amount of product that you get.

May 15, 2019

Best Glitter Shadow!!

These glitter shadows are the best glitters I have found yet! They pack a punch of amazing glitter along with colour in many of them. It has greatly enhanced many of my eye looks.

March 23, 2019

Just way too expensive :(

First of all, I LOVE these. I have Carefree, Boheme, and Sea Siren, all of which I bought at Mashalls and TJ Maxx for $8 each. They are so beautiful and easy to apply, while still never creasing on my eyelids! This formula is truly one of a kind, and I would recommend them to anyone who loves glitter but doesn't like how much mess its application can make. I just cannot justify ever paying full price--$31--for one of them. That's insane, in my opinion, for one shade of eyeshadow. Try them out, but make sure to find them on a sale!!

January 22, 2019

Glittery and Shimmery

These apply smoothly despite all the glitter, and they aren’t chunky in the least. They also dry impressively fast, and they do not budge once dry. So there’s no worries about finding half the glitter down your face lol. These could be used to just add a touch of glitter to your eye or for a full eye wash. They’re fantastic! I hope to pick up a more gold toned shade before the next holiday season! I highly recommend these if you aren’t opposed to glitter. :)

November 14, 2018

Easy use gilter

I love playing with these at work when we get new colours come in.
    It’s the easiest way to add a little or a lot of gilter/shimmer.
    they dry down fast and don’t budge.
    I did find that with a few of the gilter ones the gilter would come off when rubbed ( shouldn’t be a problem because you wouldn’t even want to touch your eyes with this on it )

August 31, 2018

Beautiful Liquid Glitter Shadow

I bought a full size in the shade "Diamond Dust", and currently have a small sample of the shade "Kitten Karma", witch I wish I also had a full size of. These shadows are beautiful and I love them. I honestly wish I had more shades to play with and review. The only thing that bugs me about these shadows is how slowly they dry down, but honestly I can get over that.

July 20, 2018

Eyes be shining like a Goddess

Beautiful. Pigmented. Long lasting. These are just a few words to describe this glitter. There is no need for any kind of primer when you use this on your eyes, it doesn't crease on you and you only need one swipe of product and it gets your eyes shining. I would gladly purchase all of the colors, but the only thing is that the product lasts too long... hahah

July 01, 2018

Worth the splurge

These are the prettiest damned things you've ever seen. I love glitter, but what I don't love about it is the mess it creates. Because this product is more like a gel, the glitter sticks to it, making it a gorgeous and mess-free addition to any makeup look

May 16, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Beautiful

These are very beautiful, but very overpriced. I would be more inclined to buy more if they were cheaper. However, they are beautiful on the eyelids without a ton of fallout as long as you learn how to work with them.

May 08, 2018

Sparkleeeee

As long as your okay with finding a new brush ( as the one provided is a little to big for my preference this stuff is so gorgeous to cut your crease with and it comes in so many different shades