Stila in the Know Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

February 05, 2016

I love this palette. I almost use it everyday. I can make day look and night look easily. I highly recommend it.

July 28, 2015

I love this palette! I use it everyday for eyeshadow and brows. Its all matte, very pigmented and easily blendable. It's great for people who aren't too into shimmery eyeshadows & want a more wearable, everyday kind of look. Love ittt!

May 07, 2015

I Cannot rave enough about this eye shadow palette
    But I am gonna try!

For starters its $50
    10 high pigmented high quality amazing matte shadows
    that's $5 a shadow. I like that math.

I have had this palette for months/potentially a year...and there is pan in almost all of them and some shadows are non existent at this point.

I reach for this palette on the daily cause it just goes with everything and does everything.

As with ALL Stila shadows they all blend so effortlessly and last all day.
    I also like that all the shadows are Matte. making them more versatile

Shimmers and pearls have their place and its not usually all over the lid as pearlescent can settle in to fine lines and crease and AGE you terrible. where as a Matte shadow has no restrictions or limitations and all these shadows look great with each other and compliment so many eye colours.

I have Green Eyes and I have to say it makes one hell of a rusty Smokey eye when pairing Fire with Clay, Earth and air, sweep in a little driftwood to deepen up the crease and BOOM!

Seriously LOVE Stila eye shadows and this palette is amazeballs.