Suave 24 hour Protection Coconut Kiss Invisible Solid Anti-perspirant Deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

November 17, 2019
    California, United States

Very good for the price

I really like this Suave Coconut Anti Perspirant it is really good for the price and you can get at any local Walmart or Dollar General Store. It smells nice. The only downside is that I do not like the white residue that it leaves under your arms but other than that it is well worth the money.

February 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

I love it

I love cocunot so this will be my grab and go i love this suave deodorant i love the smell that it keeps you smelling fresh all day i will buy again and again

2.3/5

February 04, 2019

I will not buy this product again

This product caused a big lump on my armpit. Caused my armpits to itch severely. Had to throw the product away. The scent was great but just not for my skin.

December 12, 2018
    United States

No more sweating!

I use the suave deodorant and the scent Coco kiss it's very nice, it holds, and also it has a long-lasting from sweating. this is my go-to deodorant. It is a reasonable price and great quantity. I am usually able to find it for no more than $2. I would most definitely recommend this product to others especially if you suffer from a lot of sweating.

July 08, 2018

Best deodorant ever!

I have tried so many deodorants but this is my favorite it doesn’t dry up under my armpit it’s literally the only one I will ever use. I started using it about 5 years ago. I really like the scent also it’s like a coconut scent

October 18, 2017

Best deodorant

LOVE this deodorant. I am a sweaty chick, always have been. I tried deodorant after deodorant. Triple layer protection/extra strength/advanced formula... blah blah blah. Honestly this cheap deodorant gives me the best odor and sweat protection of any deodorant I've ever bought. Cheap AND effective. Can't beat that in my book.

October 01, 2017
    Texas, United States

Works great

I got this free for testing purposes, and I like it. It didn't leave no wet spot, or white residue on my sleeve. I will recommend it, and I will use it again.