Suave Extreme Hold Hairspray Reviews
#126 in Hairspray

Good - 0

September 11, 2017

My Go To!

There is no other hairspray that I have tried in the past that works as well as Suave Extreme Hold works for me. Not only does it hold my hair in place for hours, it smells great (most scents start to irritate my nose after a while), and there is absolutely no flaking! I love the it comes in such a huge bottle for an amazingly affordable price! I highly recommend it.

September 09, 2014

This hairspray smells great and holds very well. It is low in price, and on sale often.

2.8/5

June 21, 2013

I was looking for a new hairsprayand I decided to buy this one this product left my hair very hard and it lasted a long time it took a while just to wash it out I don't recommened this product from personal experience I will not be purchasing this again.

2.2/5

December 18, 2012

I have difficult hair so hairspray does not work very well for me. I tried this product because it boasts "extreme hold" however I was disappointed. The price is not bad, but the smell is horrible and very thick. There seemed to be a filmy layer in my hair which is always gross, and the hold was virtually non-existant.

May 25, 2012

Formula Provides Powerful styling control and long lasting hold!