Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

2.7/5

September 17, 2018

Ce savon était meilleur il y a quelques années

Avant, j'achetais toujours la marque Sunlight pour mon savon à vaisselle, mais depuis quelques années, il ne nettoie plus aussi bien, n'enlève plus aussi bien la graisse. Il fait beaucoup de mousse mais a perdu beaucoup de qualité

August 27, 2018

There's a reason why it's been around this long!

Used this growing up and it's still alive and kicking! Love it! Grease and dirt away in seconds. Wish I could find their laundry detergent as I've used that too and it's great! Five thumbs up! Solid product!

2.0/5

August 24, 2018

Hate the residue and texture

I hate this dish soap. Everything about the scent and texture is terrible. it leaves so much residue and my hands are always dry after using this. Would not recommend.

July 17, 2018

Loyal User

Like many here, I've used this for literally decades. Works great and is MUCH more affordable than most others on the market. Buy the biggest size and refill your squeeze bottle as needed!

July 17, 2018

Works well!

Really good on grease!

At a friends suggestion, I bought it to clean all dishes and pots and pans when I recently moved.

I have been using it since and it does a really good job

May 23, 2018

Best dishsoap

For years, our family has used Sunlight Dish Soap.It creates lots of bubbles and cleans dishes very well.It's the best dish soap on the market.The citrus scent is also another reason its my product of choice.

May 05, 2018

Je vais racheter ce produit

J'ai acheté ce produit et je l'aime bien sa fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise c'était presque un de mes premier savon à vaisselle que j'utilisait oui je le recommande
    merci

May 05, 2018

The only dish soap for me

I love this product. I have used it for many years nothing catches up to it. The suds stay the whole time you are doing dishes even if more than one sinkful and cuts through grease easily. I've tried the scented dish soaps and I find this original smells and works great for me

May 03, 2018

Dish Soap of choice

For years, our family has used Sunlight Dish Soap...and only this dish soap, no matter what other new dish soap products are launched. This dish soap is not only effective in getting dishes super clean, but it also is a good value for your money (it's a great value if the soap's on sale!). There is a lemon-scented version of this soap and it is only very mildly lemon-scented, so it's great for those who have very sensitive noses.

April 10, 2018

My favourite dish soap

This has always been my favourite dish soap. Cuts grease the best. It also makes a great car wash and can strip build up and colour from your hair. It creates lots of bubbles and cleans dishes very well.