Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit

Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 29, 2017

These salads already have premade kits that comes in the package. It's very convenient and easy to toss. I love these as they have different types of salad kits and they are delicious it's the only salad I've tried and stick to.

March 29, 2017

I've heard a lot about this kit from friends and family, so i bought the big bag from Costco( which is the best deal i've seen) and i couldn't agree more with all the good reviews! It's amazing and i love how it comes with everything already so it's easy to prepare. I love adding grilled chicken to ours and it is amazing!!

January 12, 2017

I really enjoyed the flavour of this salad but thought there could be a few more cranberries and pumpkin seeds for my liking but overall it has great flavour and is a quick side salad for dinner

February 26, 2016

This is actually the best salad kit! It's on my list every week and I definitely eat it way too fast. It's pretty pricey because I do eat a lot of it but it's worth it. It has a perfect blend of brussel sprouts, broccoli cabbage etc with sunflower seed and cranberries. The dressing isn't too bad either although I usually use my own.

February 26, 2016

I pick this up from Costco for around 7 dollars for a family pack and it lasts us for a week. You do have to eat it quickly because it does go bad, or just seal the salad in a bag very well.

The salad dressing is delicious, however probably not as healthy so you should use it cautiously. That is a really difficult thing to do because the salad dressing makes the salad.

Love this product!

January 21, 2016

This bagged salad is on my shopping list everytime I go to Costco!!! I love it is packed with nutrients and I know it's healthy I usually do my own dressing but it's amazing!!

January 20, 2016

This salad is wonderful. Every mouthful brings a new taste, and it has just the right blend of vegetables, nuts and dried fruits to fulfill your cravings.

January 20, 2016

This is one of my favorite salads. It is packed with so many healthy vegetables and the dressing it comes with is so delicious and perfect for the salad. I only wish there was more dressing!

January 20, 2016

This bagged salad is awesome- I take it every day for lunch at work and have done so for months. The salad itself is dense and full of chewing (very satisfying) and the dressing and cranberry-pepita mix (both included) add the perfect touch. I wish there was a little more of the salad in the bag but I generally go through about 1.5 large bags per week. It is very easy to make this a filling and complete meal by adding some protein (eg. lentils) along side it. Also, because it is kale, brussel sprouts and cabbage, it does not easily spoil.

April 02, 2015

Saw at the grocery store and picked one up, I was actually surprised at how good it tastes!