4.9/5
Tampax pearl ultra Reviews
Ranked #185 in Feminine Hygiene

Good - 0

May 08, 2017

The best of the bunch! So easy to insert! Minimum to no leakage, stays in place comfortably. I have tried a genetic store brand and quickly went back to Tampax. Will be using these until menopause!

February 17, 2017

I am a very loyal customer of the Tampax brand. Tampax is a very good product it works very well it's good in absorption. I have no worries when I'm out and about I know it gets the job done and it fit's comfortably Applicator is smooth I recommend this to anyone.

October 15, 2015

For my super-heavy flow, it lasts for 2-4 hrs (active) and for 5-6 hrs (overnight). Insertion is very easy, removal tends to be slightly painful - I expected this given how much it expands. In comparison, Super-Plus (Tampax or UBK) lasts for 2-2.5 hours (active).

Because I've figured out how long it lasts for my flow, I've rarely faced leaks. To help, I always wear a thin pad/ liner. I'm most grateful for Ultra (or any tampon!) when I stand up after hours of sitting. Even w/ the thickest of pads, I used to make a mad dash to the loo to prevent a mini-Niagara Falls down there! It's truly the longest lasting absorbency I've found, whether at work or on the road. Hopefully, Tampax will someday introduce it in Compak?

The only bad part is availability in Canada and so, its price. Well (dot) ca is the ONLY Canadian online retailer to stock Ultra @ $7 for 18ct.

Updated On: June 20, 2016

ETA: London Drugs (online and in-store) is now the only Canadian retailer where I found ULTRA. Value for money too -CAD $9.49 for a 36-count pack. FYI - it's no longer in stock at Well.

August 24, 2013

So my period has been super heavy and like 3mths long, I have tried so many different brands I went to the states and found the tampax pearl ULTRA oh my, I've been wasting my money buying the others my new life savour