4.1/5
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara Reviews
Ranked #651 in Mascara

August 22, 2017

I love this mascara

I love this mascara. It goes on nice and makes my lashes long and voluminous and it is pretty black. It does not smudge and stays on till I want to take it off. Comes off easily with wipes.

June 27, 2017

Go to daily mascara

I am so glad I tried this mascara! It is pricey but so amazing. I love the formula and the texture, it feels much lighter than most mascaras you will find at Sephora, and it also smells great! It gives amazing volume and it became my go to daily mascara very fast.

March 29, 2017

Best mascara I've ever try you should definitely purchase I love tarte cosmetics and I really recommend you buying it and you should really try out this mascara

March 13, 2017

Who likes mascara that clumps and makes your lashes look like big hairy spiders? No one, I hope. But that was my problem before I started using Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara. This lovely mascara allows each eyelash to be coated in a good for you formula and does not run or clump together. Removes easily with soap (or makeup remover) and water. The facts that this is a natural product that is water resistant and highly effective will make me buy it over and over again.

2.7/5

February 17, 2017

It made me have eye problems, I couldn't stop blinking. Cute packaging, however I would expect it to look more extravagant considering the price I paid for it.

December 01, 2016

It is a great product and makes my lashes look thicker. People usually compliment it and ask if they are my real lashes. Over time the product does get a little clumpy but otherwise the packaging is beautiful and the product goes on smooth. Easy to remove at bedtime as well!

July 12, 2016

I have repurchased this mascara at least three times already and will continue to do so. Although this mascara defines my lashes, darkens them, and lengthens them, it also provides decent volume (I prefer length over volume) and the bedt part is thst my lashes still feel soft when wearing it. It doesnt flake off, and as a contact lens wearer that is a must!

January 04, 2016

Love the wooden packaging first of all, very cool idea. I have short, straight lashes, so i was looking for a mascara that can plump up my lashes, and to create a slight curl. It creates great volume, and some length, and lasts all day! Love this for events, as you can layer this mascara without it getting clumpy, no spider legs! The smell of the clay is a bit strange at first, but once you use it you forget all about it.

May 15, 2015

I received this as a sample from Sephora a while back and fell in love. Next to Lights, Camera, Lashes this is my favourite. The whole Amazonian clay line is fabulous but I love that this works with sensitive eyes - no flaking and irritation.

May 15, 2015

This mascara is like no other!!! It is incredible, it coats my lashes beautifully and separates them perfectly. I have tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite!