tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer Reviews
Ranked #131 in Concealer

Good - 0

February 26, 2017

Excellent product! I have fine lines under my eyes and I dislike when my concealer makes them more obvious. This product doesn't pile up in the creases which is amazing. Also perfect if you like the matte look but you have dry skin as it doesn't make you skin dryer. Highly recommend!

February 20, 2017

I have a hard time finding anything that doesn't break my fave out, so I went to sephora and tried out numerous foundations/concealers and instantly fell in love with this product. It covered up my blemishes and went on flawless. So I bought it and prayed it wouldn't break me out & it didn't I've been wearing it for 2 weeks now. 10/10 hands down one of the best concealers out there. It's light weight but still has decent coverage.

July 13, 2016

One of my favourite concealers of all time!! This pairs beautifully with the Rainforest Of The Sea foundation. It's so full coverage and the shade that I use is perfect for my skin tone. I also love that it doesn't crease and a little goes a long way.

June 30, 2016

It was good consistency, great pigmentation. No matter what I tried between primers and foundations, I could not make this stay in one place. Returned to Sephora a week later. Possibly just an issue with my skin, but I find that NYX makes better for less.

June 30, 2016

Love the formula. It blends into the skin really well. Perfect for my dry skin under my eyes. Covers perfectly. Stays in place all day long. The applicator is kinda big but with time I know how to use the perfect quantity of concealer.

April 15, 2016

I bought the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Aquacealer Concealer, this is the best concealer I ever owned! It literally is so light I don't feel like I'm wearing anything! It's water based and doesn't make you skin feel cakey and feel like you're wearing thick layers of makeup on your face. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new concealer because it's AMAZING!! It's also vegan friendly and aminal cruelty free :)