tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#372 in Eye Shadow

August 22, 2017

It's alright

First of all, this palette has beautiful colours! They feel really soft and creamy upon touching them. However, applying with a brush is a different story. I find this palette hard to work with because you have to really build up the colours and blend a lot. But it's not bad, it just takes some time. The shadows are a little easier to apply with a damp brush.

March 01, 2017

I ordered this palette directly from the Tarte website instead of Sephora. The shipping did take a few weeks and the shipping information was not updated regularly so I never knew where it was or if it was close to arriving.
    However, the actual product iself is amazing. The packaging is so beautiful and the neutral colours are perfect for whatever you want to wear. It stays on a long time and the names of each shade are appropriate names that fit in well with the Rainforest of the Sea collection.

October 13, 2016

first of all I would like to say that this is an amazing offer, I got mine at sephora for 47.99 and received a 20 percent discount at register. it is free of Parabens and Phthalates. the colors really compliment my brown eyes and I love the creamy texture, makes it easier for blending and contouring the eyes. I am new to contouring so this is a good practise set. I like that the shades come in both metallics and mattes. So for nights I'll wear the metallics, oh hell, I love metallics any time of day. Who am i kidding. LOL. It is completely vegan and comes with a step by step guide for use. How many eyeshadows come with that> this stuff lasts and last, probably due to its creamy texture.