Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 731 in Foundation

June 15, 2017

Love but doesnt go far

I love this foundation. If blend gorgous , its lightweight and covers well. I just find I go through alot of product :( its fairly priced for a "luxury" foundation over all I am really happy with it!

May 31, 2017

I love this foundation. Its lightweight but covers considerably well. Its a little more expensive but definitely worth the money! There are so many different shade options and mine fits perfectly! You cant even tell I have foundation on whenever I wear it!

May 06, 2017

this is my go to foundation! there all so many shades to choose from so you can match your skin tone easily. it goes on really smooth and is quite moisturizing on the skin. i would highly recommend this product. plus you get A LOT of product for what your paying!

April 15, 2017

This is a really good foundation over all. The only flaw would be the applicator is hard to use. The foundation doesn't leave my face sticky like some will.

April 14, 2017

I recently bought this foundation and I love it, it's super light weight and the coverage is definitely buildable. I like the fact that it is lightweight because it's make this foundation really comfortable to wear throughout the day. This foundation also blends really easily. I have combo skin so I usually get oily in my T zone and didn't find any problems with it creasing or wearing off.

2.8/5

April 13, 2017

I wasn't crazy about this foundation I bought it online so the undertone is just a tiny bit off for me. This foundation is light to medium coverage. It does oxidize throughout the day. You need to set this foundation with powder or it will transfer when you touch your face. It didn't keep me matte the entire day.

April 10, 2017

I bought this online and actually got the right shade for me! Yaya. Its light weight and feels very nice on the skin it doesnt oxidize like a lot of foundations do! My only issue is that i have to exfoliate and lather on the moisturizer before applying i find it drys out to a powder which can be an issue for anyone with combo skin or dry skin in general but with the right preperation its a great foundation. Its medium coverage which is also great!

March 02, 2017

Wow!! just bought this product and I'm in love! first off it feels amazing, I feel like i'm wear no make up yet I have like 4 layers on. It's smooth and glides on the skin like butter and blends amazingly. I also love how it matches my skin tone and gives me a flawless look. I love the applicator you can use the dropper to help with product wastage or just pour it from the bottle. Also the packaging it super sleek. All around a great product.

February 27, 2017

I love tarte! Got this as a sample at Sephora and love it, will definitely be purchasing. I don't usually wear foundation but found this to be very light almost as if I'm not even wearing anything at all. It covers well, evens out my completion and covers up blemishes with out looking cakey. Found a lil goes a long way, it works well with my combination skin.

February 12, 2017

This foundation is amazing! I really needed something for the days where I didn't want to cake on too much makeup but yet still something that covered my blemishes.

This is very very buildable, I can get a light look with it or put extra and it layers amazingly.

The color selection is everything I could ever ask for, I am so thankful their color range is so versatile for everyone.

Will definitely repurchase.