Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation Reviews

October 04, 2017

Love love love love

Like the title says. I LOVE this foundation. The way it goes on and how smooth my face looks after. One of my all time favourite foundations I've tried yet!

August 28, 2017

medium coverage

Feels very light on the face. I use a brush to blend it in, I noticed a beauty blender soaks up quite a bit of the foundation. I only use the beauty blender at the end to get rid of brush lines, I just dab. It's good coverage, but I don't get the coverage I want. Don't like the eye dropper, not much comes out from it. The scent of it reminds me of going to the pool. Foundation lasts all day.

2.3/5

August 14, 2017

Such a disappointment

I really wanted to love this product as I love Tarte and it is one of the only foundations (almost) light enough for my skin. But honestly, I don't know who this would work for. I have combination skin that leans oily. This somehow, makes my skin look dry. It accentuates ALL texture on your face and brings out patches of dryness you didn't even know you had. It also is incredibly wasteful. I realize it's water based but the dispenser, frankly, sucks, and beauty blenders suck up the bulk of the product, making you use much more than the two pumps the product advertises. Using a brush doesn't help as it also absorbs and makes the texture problem worse by bringing up any flakey skin. It doesn't wear very well throughout the day. The only positives I have to say for this product is that the shade range is great and it doesn't seem to oxidize. This is one of the biggest disappointments in the beauty world for me.

June 15, 2017

Love but doesnt go far

I love this foundation. If blend gorgous , its lightweight and covers well. I just find I go through alot of product :( its fairly priced for a "luxury" foundation over all I am really happy with it!

May 31, 2017

I love this foundation. Its lightweight but covers considerably well. Its a little more expensive but definitely worth the money! There are so many different shade options and mine fits perfectly! You cant even tell I have foundation on whenever I wear it!

May 06, 2017

this is my go to foundation! there all so many shades to choose from so you can match your skin tone easily. it goes on really smooth and is quite moisturizing on the skin. i would highly recommend this product. plus you get A LOT of product for what your paying!

April 15, 2017

This is a really good foundation over all. The only flaw would be the applicator is hard to use. The foundation doesn't leave my face sticky like some will.

April 14, 2017

I recently bought this foundation and I love it, it's super light weight and the coverage is definitely buildable. I like the fact that it is lightweight because it's make this foundation really comfortable to wear throughout the day. This foundation also blends really easily. I have combo skin so I usually get oily in my T zone and didn't find any problems with it creasing or wearing off.

2.8/5

April 13, 2017

I wasn't crazy about this foundation I bought it online so the undertone is just a tiny bit off for me. This foundation is light to medium coverage. It does oxidize throughout the day. You need to set this foundation with powder or it will transfer when you touch your face. It didn't keep me matte the entire day.

April 10, 2017

I bought this online and actually got the right shade for me! Yaya. Its light weight and feels very nice on the skin it doesnt oxidize like a lot of foundations do! My only issue is that i have to exfoliate and lather on the moisturizer before applying i find it drys out to a powder which can be an issue for anyone with combo skin or dry skin in general but with the right preperation its a great foundation. Its medium coverage which is also great!