Prestige Item
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Reviews

This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look.

Full coverage with flawless matte finish

• Conceals all imperfections & doubles as a contour/highlight product
  • Creamy, easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease
  • Nourishes with mango seed & shea butters
  • Helps illuminate skin for a lifted effect

Product info via tartecosmetics.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 12, 2019

Great product

Received a sample of this and was instantly hooked. Full coverage for under eye circles and blemishes, but not cakey. Wide range of shades. Long lasting. Great product!

February 10, 2019

I would recommend to anyone

I got Tarte shape tape concealer a month ago and I'm in LOVE. Why you may think, well it doesn't crease, unless you dont apply setting powder,some people complain about the smell but I love the smell, It goes away after a while. The packaging is very cute and pretty. One Con is sometimes when you tighten or close the lid/top it gets on the bottle. Overall is 10 out 10 for me. Always looks good on me.

February 07, 2019

Sets a high Bar

This stuff is pricey but worth every penny! I am not one to pay exorbitant prices for makeup. The only reason I tried this was because it was in a gift pack I received. I wanted to hate it just because of the price tag but it covers beautifully, lasts all day and blends like butter!

January 30, 2019

The concealer that hides anything!

This is the best concealer out there. Its worth every penny! I’ve use many brands at different price points and this is by far the best I have ever used. Its full coverage and completely covers any under eye discoloration. I have dark circles under my eyes and this has been a miracle product. The only thing that I don’t like about this product is that it can be a little drying so make sure to apply a good moisturizer prior to using.

January 26, 2019

I Highly recommend this concealer

This is my "go to" concealer. Love me some Shapetape. I have used many throughout the years but I find this has the best coverage, lasts all day and a great variety of colors. I set it with a fine powder and it doesn't crease or settle into my fine lines. It gives a flawless finish under my eyes. Its worth the cost and all the hype.

December 04, 2018

Creaseless Under Eye coverage

I received a tarte shapetape in my Ipsy bag and I have never looked back. I find that it’s full coverage without looking cakey. It stays in place with or without setting spray. It’s on the pricey side but you really only need a little.

December 02, 2018

i would definitely buy this again. i would recommend it too!

it worked like a charm! it was definitely way more than i expected! there are no words to describe how great this product really is. it is definitely the best concealer i have ever used! 10/10!

November 16, 2018

Amazing

I've only got the travel size but im definitely buying the full product .I love how a little goes along way. I use this product everyday to correct mistakes ,cover under my eyes and sometimes for my eyelid primer .This stuff gets the job done,but don't just take my word for it go try it ,you won't be disappointed.

October 26, 2018

Wow! Believe the hype!

My holy grail right here! Tarte shape tape I cannot say enough good things about you! This concealer is so full coverage. You only need one or two dots under the eyes to cover your dark circles. It is not drying under my eyes at all. It is a thicker formula but it blends out effortlessly. It does not crease at all on me either! The doe foot applicator is larger than most but it makes for a perfect application. I think its great. You get ALOT of product in a tube and i just bought a new one after using the same one everyday for 3 months. So it is totally worth the $25. This is only sold on Tartes own website or at ULTA. It is an ULTA exclusive. There is a large shade selection now, so i think there is a shade for everyone! A little goes a long way with this product! I use it to highlight under my eyes, bridge of nose, center of forehead, and chin. And one tube still lasts me a long time when using it everyday in so many places. I am so happy I bought this concealer. It is very much worth the hype!

October 11, 2018

Best concealer

I have dark blue/ purple under eyes when I do a full face I use this concealer paired with their color correcting concealer and you can’t evwn see my dark under eyes! It sucks that it’s not available at Sephora, I bet they’re missing out on a lot of business in Canada!