Prestige Item
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Reviews

This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look.

Full coverage with flawless matte finish

• Conceals all imperfections & doubles as a contour/highlight product
  • Creamy, easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease
  • Nourishes with mango seed & shea butters
  • Helps illuminate skin for a lifted effect

Product info via tartecosmetics.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 11, 2018

Best concealer

I have dark blue/ purple under eyes when I do a full face I use this concealer paired with their color correcting concealer and you can’t evwn see my dark under eyes! It sucks that it’s not available at Sephora, I bet they’re missing out on a lot of business in Canada!

October 03, 2018

BEST CONCEALER EVER!

This is the best product I have used for this purpose! It covers everything, blends like a dream and had an overall flawless finish. Would definitely recommend over and over again!

September 22, 2018

Good Coverage

I use this with my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation and it gives me great coverage. I use the concealer mostly to cover blemishes and around my eyes to cover my dark circles. This product works well to give me the coverage I need without needing to apply a lot. I also love the applicator.

September 19, 2018

Budge proof

This is a great concealer ..
    It covers up dark under eye circles
    Highlights the face and can also be used to cover blemishes :)

The down side would be if you have really dry skin or mature skin this might be too matte for you

September 17, 2018

Best concealer

This is the most full coverage, pigmented, amazing concealer ever! It is long wearing and doesn’t crease. It always does an amazing job of covering my dark circles without using a corrector

September 17, 2018

Nice coverage

This is a great product, the only thing I dislike is that it is a bit hard to blend out smoothly and sometimes I end up drying out my skin trying to get it to blend flawlessly. It is full coverage and it does what it was intended for.

September 05, 2018

Awesome! Extreamly good!

This is one of my absolute favorite concealers in the whole world! It covers every bump, blemish, dark circle and and other imperfection on your face you may want to hide! Just add a little under your foundation and bam! You have yourself some flawless skin! I really love it for under eye circles because this is one of my many skin problems.

September 04, 2018

Absolutely love this

This product is amazinggg I love it I can’t wait to buy another one but lately I haven’t been able to and it makes me feel less confident because your product had amazing coverage and such a light feeling makes me feel more beautiful

August 05, 2018

Best Product, Worst Order Online Experience Ever

I have never found a better concealer, for real it was the best product. However i will never order from the Tarte website again. It was so glitchy and literally took me days to get through the entire selection( for shades) and ordering process because every page kept freezing and i would have to reload and it would delete everything i had done. So frustrating.

June 29, 2018

Hands down the best concealer!

Hands down the best concealer I’ve ever tried! It is a bit expensive but it lasts for quite a while and is super effective. I wish they sold it in Canada.