Tassimo Twinings Chai Tea Latte Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 607 in Tea

Now for a little something different for all you tea lovers. TWININGS® has been delivering the finest teas to discerning tea drinkers for over 300 years. And you can experience the same English-style tea at home with your TASSIMO brewer!

It all started in the early 1700s when Thomas Twining opened his first shop in London’s Strand. And since then, it’s grown to be one of the world’s most popular and authentic English tea brands. TWININGS® even won a Queen’s Award for Export. Twice!

February 22, 2017

Tassimo twining chai tea latte is just the best , first time I tasted it I was hooked, I love the chai flavor. I would recommend it to everyone you won't reget it.

April 10, 2016

I have had a specialty Chai Tea Latte and it was very good. This tea doesn't compare to the real taste at all. It was terrible and left a bad taste in my mouth.

March 17, 2016

While it's not the same quality as an actual chai tea latte, it is still pretty good. It has a nice spicy chai flavor to it and the milk part of it does foam up nicely. I like to buy these every once in a while.

February 29, 2016

I love chai tea lattes, however this is nothing like any chai tea drink I have ever had. It has almost a powdery taste to it. The price is comparable to other specialty Tassimo drinks, but the taste is not at all what I would expect from a "Chai Tea Latte."

February 02, 2016

This taste NOTHING like chai tea.. Tastes artifical & gross.

February 02, 2016

Love my tassimo made this but wow way too sweet for my taste buds.

1.5/5

Much too sweet!
    I don't like the tassimo lattes.
    The "milk" sits in a pod and
    doesn't need to be refrigerated.
    I prefer fresh milk in my lattes.

February 02, 2016

One of the best drinks I've made with my Tassimo. Rich, flavourful, just sweet enough (80 cals is better than most lattes). I don't like the aftertaste of their "milks" (which does contain milk). It's my go to when I want to indulge, not be healthy.

January 29, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of the sweetener used, but hey, it's a great fix instead of having to rush off to Starbucks, or even Tim Hortons. The price point is higher then i would like, but! Still cheaper then the coffee shop.

June 01, 2015

I love the Twinings Chai Latte tea! It's smooth, creamy and not too spicy (although I like spice) It's a little expensive (around $10 for 8 servings) but still far better priced than going to Starbucks. I try to limit my intake of these as they are a little heavy...but they are wonderful on a Sunday morning when I sit on my balcony with a book. Would it be too dramatic to call it "Heaven in a mug??"