Tassimo Twinings Chai Tea Latte Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 656 in Tea

Now for a little something different for all you tea lovers. TWININGS® has been delivering the finest teas to discerning tea drinkers for over 300 years. And you can experience the same English-style tea at home with your TASSIMO brewer!

It all started in the early 1700s when Thomas Twining opened his first shop in London’s Strand. And since then, it’s grown to be one of the world’s most popular and authentic English tea brands. TWININGS® even won a Queen’s Award for Export. Twice!

June 20, 2017

Tasty Treat

I originally received this with my Tassimo machine for Christmas. I had never had one before and was a little apprehensive. I was surprised by how much I like them. I make a Twinings Chai Tea Latte usually just Sunday morning. It is my indulgence for the week. It's like Christmas in a cup. I also use a glass mug so the layers look really neat. I would recommend this to tea drinkers

May 09, 2017

Yum. Love Twining Chai tea. It's nice on a cold day. I love the spice combination and it's very rich and flavorful. I love the new smaller format too. The new milk discs fit so much better in my holder. Leaves room for more :)

February 22, 2017

Tassimo twining chai tea latte is just the best , first time I tasted it I was hooked, I love the chai flavor. I would recommend it to everyone you won't reget it.

1.8/5

April 10, 2016

I have had a specialty Chai Tea Latte and it was very good. This tea doesn't compare to the real taste at all. It was terrible and left a bad taste in my mouth.

March 17, 2016

While it's not the same quality as an actual chai tea latte, it is still pretty good. It has a nice spicy chai flavor to it and the milk part of it does foam up nicely. I like to buy these every once in a while.

2.2/5

February 29, 2016

I love chai tea lattes, however this is nothing like any chai tea drink I have ever had. It has almost a powdery taste to it. The price is comparable to other specialty Tassimo drinks, but the taste is not at all what I would expect from a "Chai Tea Latte."

1.0/5

February 02, 2016

This taste NOTHING like chai tea.. Tastes artifical & gross.

2.2/5

February 02, 2016

Love my tassimo made this but wow way too sweet for my taste buds.

1.5/5

Much too sweet!
    I don't like the tassimo lattes.
    The "milk" sits in a pod and
    doesn't need to be refrigerated.
    I prefer fresh milk in my lattes.

February 02, 2016

One of the best drinks I've made with my Tassimo. Rich, flavourful, just sweet enough (80 cals is better than most lattes). I don't like the aftertaste of their "milks" (which does contain milk). It's my go to when I want to indulge, not be healthy.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store