Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious! Such a tasty premade beverage!

This drink mix is spectacular! For someone who doesn't own a steamer or a milk frother, I love how easy this product is to whip up and enjoy at home. What I like to do is pour some into a glass jar (only half full!) - and shake it up for about one minute, and then heat it up in the microwave so the foam can stabilize!

2.8/5

Too sweet for my liking

Was not a big fan of this Chai Tea concentrate - just found it too sweet and artificial for my liking. Tazo is such a good brand so I presumed this would be great as well - but would not recommend purchasing.

Rafraîchissant et réconfortant

Tazo latte au thé chai est une boisson rafraîchissante et réconfortante. Son goût onctueux et velouté procure une sensation d'extase en bouche. Je le recommande fortement.

Simple et délicieux

Il est tellement facile de se faire un chai latte avec ce mélange. On met une portion égale de lait et de thé, on fait chauffé et voilà c’est prêt! Je le trouve très pratique pour mes matins de semaines où je suis un peu pressée!!

Wow!

You don’t need to go to any fancy coffee shop when you have this Tazo tea. It tastes exactly like the competitors for a cheaper price. I would seriously recommend this to everyone.

Iced Latte Heaven!

I picked this up on a whim while buying my usual tea, and am so glad that I took a chance on it. I often make my own concentrate from tea bags to make iced lattes with, but this concentrate means I can skip all the extra prep work. I keep the carton in the fridge so it's ready to go whenever I want.

1.7/5

Neither chai nor latte

I like to try all varient of tea. I bought this with high hopes just to be disappointed. It kills the taste of latte and tea. I personally like strong tea. So it is a no for me

Tastes good

This is a great product for a quick fix of needing cheaper chai tea latte rather than spending $5 every time at coffee shops it tastes great. you can make it how strong you like and use the milk of your choice. Having caramel at home is an added bonus. It’s our family favourite. It is higher in calories than is my ideal but using almond milk helps keep it lower but is still amazing

April 27, 2020

Great with both hot or cold milk

I love the taste of this chai latte concentrate. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and a really nice blend of spices for that great chai latte taste. I would say it’s very comparable to a chai latte you can buy at your favourite coffee shop. I like to mix it with cold milk and ice for a hot summer day or have it with warm milk in colder weather. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed!

April 27, 2020

Must try for chai lattes

I recently bought this product at Costco not knowing what to expect. I was very pleased with this product. It is a chai tea concentrate, which I combine with almond milk. The end result is not like coffee shop level, but it is still pretty good for making it at home. Also, you will save lots of money if you start making this at home.