Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

Chai latte

It’s really amazing, I love the smell, taste and the packaging. It’s gives a nice tim Hortons chai latte smell and almost the taste. I really recommend getting this

April 27, 2020

J’ai découvert tout récemment le bon goût de ce thé. Un goût riche, un effet relaxant et une impression de douceur, c’est l’impression que j’en retiens. Je le recommande sans hésitation,

Great Value

For someone who’s not the biggest fan of Chai Drinks, I do really like this one as you can control how strong you want it. The stronger you want, you add more or can add less for less strong. I typically love to add it with my milk and it’s amazing. It becomes a chai milk and is wonderful. Definitely recommend! I got mine from Costco, and it comes in a pack of 3. Great deal ~

My favorite chai

I have been drinking this chai concentrate for at least 15 years. Nothing else compares. It is delicious hot and iced. I love the taste and the convenient packaging.

Homemade latte

I always like Starbucks drinks but it costs so much. Since trying this I haven’t been to Starbucks anymore. I can warm it up and make it taste to my liking and enjoy the drink at home. The chai flavour is strong enough to make the latte good but not too strong that it’s overwhelming.

April 27, 2020

Excellent for Made-at-home Chai Tea Lattes!

I love this chai tea concentrate. It steams really nicely and lasts a long time in the fridge. It makes for a great chai tea latte and is way less expensive than ordering one at a coffee shop!

Fantastic

I Was hesitant on trying this product but It was honestly so good! I recommend everyone to try this flavour! You will not regret! Will definitely be buying this again!

Reminds me of Starbucks chai

In love with this tea! I no longer have to go spend $6 on a latte from Starbucks because now I can just make it at home! This product is truly a god send and I love it. Yum keep it up Tazo! :)

April 27, 2020

Best home made chai latte

Love this product. It has a sweet taste so all you have to do is heat it up with some milk and drink a nice chai latte. I also just discovered how great it tastes iced !

A bit on sweet side

This product is convenient to make, it's a concentrate you can mix up. I found it to be on the sweet side and would have liked a bit more spices for more taste. I still prefer restaurant versions