Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

Best daily pick me up

This was recommended to me by a friend because of my love of iced coffees. It has been the BEST decision. For an afternoon pick me up I will mix about half a glass of this with chocolate oat milk or vanilla oat milk. HIGHLY recommend, this will be a constant staple in my house

AMAZING

I was given this tea as a gift as well, and I loved it. It was perfect every time, the only thing I wasn't a huge fan about was how sweet it was, but it wasn't too sweet that it tasted bad if that makes sense. I really enjoyed this and I will buy this again.

Easy Chai to drink

This TAZO Chai latte concentrate is a chai flavour that is easy to start with, for those new to chai tea. The spices are not overpowering and it’s easy to drink. This is not something I would recommend for the seasoned Chai tea drinkers who prefer a strong/spiced chai tea.

It is amazing

As a person who is fond of making frappuccinos or lattes at home, this one is a life saver. It gives you the taste of the chai latte that you would buy from coffee shops.

J'adore son goût.

L'essayer c'est l'adopter. Le mélange des différentes épices agrémente ce thé Tazo. Une pause olfactive et gustative pour agrémenter la journée. La qualité du produit est exceptionnelle.

Starbucks at home!

This product tastes just as good as from a barista at Starbucks! Super great for cold winter days when you don't want to leave the house but want your chai tea latte hot! Also great for making ice lattes too!

Delicious Drink!

I worked at Starbucks for almost 4 years and I love how I can make my own Tazo Chai Lattes at home! I always purchase at Costco, as it’s the cheapest I can find. I prefer to make these over ice, for a delicious iced chai latte.

April 27, 2020

Not sure if Ill purchase again.

I dont usually drink Chai Latte tea, but I thought Id give it a try since Ive heard many good things. I was not a fan and will not be buying again. I guess its just not my cup of tea!

This is amazing

The best part about being able to buy this is saving money from going to Starbucks. I love chai and think this gives great flavour. I love drinking this cold on a hot day

Nice but sweet

I enjoy this chai latte as a little treat at home. I typically boil up some milk on the stove to froth it a bit and then steep the chai latte bag in the milk after. It’s a little on the sweet side but I try not to steep it for as long as I would with other teas and it can taste great!