Tazo Green Ginger Tea Reviews
#57 in Tea

Tazo® Green Ginger is a bright green tea blend with a kick of ginger & a sweet note of pear.

Tazo® Green Ginger est un mélange vif de thés verts rehaussé d'une dose de gingembre et de d'une note sucrée de poire.

Great for nausea

This tea is a great solution for helping me when I feel like throwing up because of the ginger. Its not as spicy compared to boiling real ginger in water but works just as well. Only downside is that because I don't deal well with even a bit of caffeine, if I drank this late at night, I'll feel less nauseous, but I won't be able to sleep at night.

March 01, 2019

Yummy ginger and green tea

This tea is a great balance of green tea with the spiciness of ginger. It tastes super fresh and smooth, great for an afternoon pick-me-up, definitely recommend!

Very fresh flavour

I tried this about a year ago and love it! I find that most green teas are very bitter no matter how short I brew it, but this brand is amazingly light.

Nice

It’s very helpful I always have a cup of it after my dinner it’s very tasty and also help in digestion and make your stomach feels light definitely recommend it to all who love tea

Gingerly

I bought this tea when my family was fighting a cold and the ginger helped with the cough and we continued using it after dinner as it was helping with digestion and washing down all the fatty food as it was nice and warm. Definitely soothing.

This is Great

This is the third tea in a series that I bought because I was sick for almost a month, with recurring cold symptoms including a sore throat, over and over again. This helped give me relief and calmed me during the day. I love it!

March 01, 2019

Most amazing taste and even refreshing!

I love green tea and I love ginger but put these two together this tea is always in my cupboard and always on my grocery list as I cannot seem to keep it in my cupboard.. so settling on th tummy and just good in general!

Great Zing

I love Tazo's green ginger tea! It's my favorite afternoon tea and a great pick-me-up for that afternoon work slump! The ginger and green tea flavors complement each other really nicely. It has a great zing to it too if you like "spicy" type of teas. Good price point and worth the buy!

March 01, 2019

Not my favourite flavour but not bad

Tazo Green Ginger Tea is good if your stomach isn't feeling the best. But it's not my favourite flavour of Tazo tea. If your tea bag sits in the tea too long I find it gets bitter. (I'm sometimes slow at drinking something hot)
    It is a full bodied tea like all of Tazo tea and is very flavorful but just not my favorite cup of tea.
    I like this flavour with a bit of honey and it is calling if you have an angry stomach or sore throat.
    I would reccomended it.

One of my favourites

TAZO GREEN GINGER TEA is a great choice if you like ginger. This is the tea I keep at m desk at work to enjoy whenever i need a little pick me up. I find the flavours strong but not at all harsh or overpowering. Ginger is always a go to flavour for me and this version from Tazo is very smooth.