Tazo Organic Chai Black Tea Reviews
#16 in Tea

Tazo® Organic Chai is a blend of black teas, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices with a twist of star anise.

Tazo® Chai Biologique est un mélange de thés noirs, de cannelle, de cardamome, de poivre noir, d’épices et d’anis étoilé.

My fave!

Chai tea is one of my favourite teas. I drink this during my long 12 hour shifts as a nurse, especially on night shifts. Caffeine and great flavour, both a plus for me! I definitely recommend!

March 01, 2019

Tasty chai to have again and again

Spicy refreshing chai makes a nice refreshing cup or tea to unwind with. A go to brand for quality,taste and value. A must try!
    If you want a unique flavour experience I highly recommend Tazo organic chai

Delicious Warm&Fuzzy;Tea

This is one of my favourite Tazo flavours! The chai is just spicy enough to leave a warm and fuzzy feeling but not overpowering at all and is a perfect tea to enough morning, noon, or night! Tea is very easy to prepare and most of my local grocers carry it making it easy to find, and the pricepoint is always very reasonable!

Favourite flavour

The TAZO chai tea is definitely my favourite flavour. I usually have a cup when I get home from work. It has a nice smooth flavour. I add a drop of honey for a bit of sweetness.

Spice up your life!

I must say that I purchase this tea regularly because it has the warm and spicey mix that I love. It is comforting and fills you with a great mixture of satisfying tea and pleasant flavours, not too spicey, but spicey enough

Yum!

I have been drinking Tazo Chai Black Tea for years. I love the aromatic scent and flavour of the tea. It almost reminds me of Christmas with the notes of vanilla, cardamon, cinnamon and ginger. It is usually the tea I reach for and I love making lattes out of it. My friends and family already know it's a favourite of mine and I am always serving it when I have guests over. Yum!

Chai Delight

This has got to be one of my favorite chai teas! It comes in a nice package and has amazing aromatic flavors! If you are used to loose-leaf chia teas, this one may not work for you but if you like subtle chai flavoring, then this is your go-to! Add in a little bit of milk and you've got chai latte!

Like a cozy hug

Tazo Organic Chai Black Tea is super tasty. It's got a great spice mix and is good with a frothy milk. A little sweetener is a must for me on this tea too. I love this tea when it's cold or on a nice crispy walk in the Fall. It is great with a tea cookie and a good movie. It is full of flavour for a chai tea that us bagged. And has a great mix of spice. I really enjoy this tea hot.

Treat at home

I absolutely love this tea. It tastes like such a treat and is easy to make at home. I usually add milk/almond milk and a bit of honey to it and the taste is so flavourful and amazing. I love the fact that its made with great organic ingredients. As someone who drinks tea every single day, I really notice the difference in quality whenever i have Tazo tea. Absolutely love it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Switched from coffee

I switched from coffee to this tea! I love to have a cold beverage in the morning and this was perfect. I use about 3/4 cup tea and a bit of milk. I store it in my fridge so it's nice and cold. It's a little spicy ( not hot) and flavorful, love the smell and taste. If you love chai tea hot or cold this is the perfect tea for you! Plus it does come caffeinated so you get a little caffeine boost too!