Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#18 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

Perfect for iced tea

If you like Starbucks, Iced Passion Tea or Iced Passion Tea Lemonade, this is a great way to make it at home yourself. I steep a teabag in boiling hot water for the given time, then mix it with cold water and ice and a couple squeezes of a lemonade flavored water enhancer. So good, hydrating, and refreshing on warm summer days.

The prefect iced tea!

I love this passion herbal tea! I love it in the warmer weather over ice. You can customize it and add whatever you want in this tea. I like to add a splash of cranberry juice or sometimes I just add a little fresh mint. It tastes great and it very versatile.

So much flavour

This Tazo tea is one of my favorite teas for year round. It has an auromatic essence that is very calming. I like drinking it hot in cooler months and drink it over ice in summer for a cooling fruity drink. This is a very enjoyable, pitcher social tea drink. Love it.

My Happy Tea !

I love this tea ! Its my evening 'go to " when I want something warm and fruity . I add lavender honey to make it a wonderful treat.Soothing and refreshing. You can taste the quality of the ingredients compared to other teas ,making it worth the extra pennies per cup in my opinion. Enjoy !

Sweet and fruity

I don’t generally buy fruity flavoured teas but my kids really enjoy this. They often see me drinking my tea so I bought this for them and they enjoy “tea time”. It’s caffeine free so I don’t mind them enjoying it.

So many ways to enjoy!

I love the flavor of this tea! It's light and slightly sweet. I sometimes get it iced from Starbucks, and sometimes I make it at home. I have even been able to find Keurig pods to brew directly over ice!
    It's a great summer treat for entertaining and will be sure to impress.

My go-to herbal tea!

I think this might be my favourite herbal tea, and I'm not just saying that because it's widely available (i.e. at Starbucks, which is where I first had it). I have a sweet tooth, and I love that this tea is sweet without needing extra sugar. It's fruity and unique - flavours of hibiscus and tropical fruits, and quite different from the citrus herbals I'm used to. Bonus - it tastes great hot, iced, or iced with lemonade! Despite not having caffeine (I think I'd be a true addict if it did), it's an awesome pick-me-up and mood booster!

Tasty tea

This tea is full of flavour, and smells soo nice. I always get pleasant comments when I drink this tea at the office. Recommended to herbal tea drinkers.

Great flavor

Full of flavor, and nice and light. You of course can make it stronger however I found it light had lots of flavor.
    It's my new go to tea. When I want something sweet I have this tea

April 27, 2020

My favourite summer iced tea !

I miss this at Starbucks. I used to drink their passion tea lemonade all the time. I buy these tea bagels now just to make this drink. Super easy and great to make for summer bbqs