Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

My go-to tea for YEARS

This is the best flavoured tea i've ever tried. I've been coming back to this tea for so many years. I always have it stocked in my kitchen, in my office....I even keep a few in my purse for on the go! Its calming and invigorating at the same time. It has a pleasant fresh scent thanks to the lemongrass and spearmint which helps open the airways. It's perfect for if your coming down with a cold, suffering from allergies, or just want an opportunity to take a few refreshing deep breaths. Plus I love that its not too high in caffeine, so I can have cup after cup without worrying!

Chill out

I like to have this as a hot tea. Plain. It doesn't need all the extras. For me it's about any aftertaste which there is none. Thank goodness. Because no one wants to witness an adult spitting out their tea cause it's gross. Which this one is not

Delicious and uplifting!

This tea is very yummy. I stock this often. I find it very clarifying for brain fog and it's very wholesome. A good tea with quality ingredients. I often buy this as an alternative to an early evening black tea, when I know I'll be going to bed earlier. Thumbs up all around!

Relax

If you are a tea drinker to unwind, this is the winner. I love a good book and a cup of tea after a long day and this tea just soothes the soul. The price point is wonderful for the quality of product used.

Refreshing

I really liked this tea. It was very refreshing. I liked the fact it was green tea which is good for you. It was a very nice tea and wonderful with lemon and honey. Mild, beautiful flavor. Thank you Tazo for your wonderful blends of tea.

Great tasting tea

This is a great tasting tea, and I've tried all the flavours. I find this one to be an aquired taste though. It's more for those who like a bit more of a bright and zingy type tea to wake me up in the morning. I am on the fence if I will buy it again but for those who like the brighter and lighter tasting teas as I mentioned it's a good choice. Quality mixture of flavours.

Generations can Enjoy!

This is a tea that not only I enjoy, but my mom and grandmother enjoy! They both enjoy a cup of green tea at night and we reach for the Tazo tea over any other brand. Amazing flavour, I highly recommend!

My favorite green tea!

Tazo Zen is wonderfully fragrant and deliciously balanced, with the refreshing addition of lemongrass. I'm very picky when it comes to green tea. Some are too musty or woody tasting, but not this one! I enjoy it every day!

My fav green tea!

This green tea is one of the best ive tried. It has a really fresh and clean flavour that doesn’t go bitter even if you leave the bag in for a long time. It’s really lovely and definitely my fav tea at the moment.

March 01, 2019

To to unwind and find your zen

The Zen tea is my go to. It is my daily drink first thing in the morning and it is one at night when i need to relax. I find that it helps make you feel balanced and better