Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#32 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™ is a refreshing infusion of green tea with lemon verbena, lemongrass, spearmint and mint to help you experience a true moment of zen during the day.

Tazo® ZenMC est une infusion rafraîchissante de thé vert avec verveine citronnée, citronnelle, menthe verte et menthe qui aide à vivre l’expérience d’un moment zen authentique.M

Calming

I enjoyed this tea before bed. It was very calming and relaxing. Nice flavour and I will continue to enjoy! Would recommend for sure. My sister really likes it too.

J'adore

J'ai vraiment aimer ce thé. Je l'ai essayer récemment et j'ai adorer. Le gout du thé vert est vraiment la. Ça l'aide énormémement pour la grippe elle est partie en 2 jours. Il a pas trop de caféine en plus alors c'est parfait pour moi.

Great flavour combo

This is such a gentle, soothing tea. The delicate flavours are perfect for a calm Sunday morning or cozy afternoon reading. I absolutely love this tea and have bought it over and over.

Tazo Zen Green Tea makes me calm

I really enjoyed drinking the Tazo Zen Green Tea. I am a green tea lover but I especially felt like this tea had such a soothing feel to it. I really enjoyed being cozy with a good book sipping at this tea. The flavor was gentle and sat well after. I would definitely recommend this product and I look forward to buying it again soon.

Herby Minty Green Tea

Tazo did a great job combining the different tastes. However, personally, I don’t love lemongrass in my tea. I think just mint and green tea would be great.

Love Tazo Zen tea

Tazo Zen green tea is a go to for me especially when it's chilly outside. Love the combination of green,spearmint and lemongrass it's very refreshing and delicious. Would definitely recommend Tazo Zen tea and Tazo tea in general

March 01, 2019

i love it, I would buy this product again very tasty

I like green tea to start the day. This tea was really good I will buy it again. I would buy this product again it was very enjoyable and tasted very good. two thumbs up!

My favourite tea!

I was gifted this tea by a friend a couple of weeks ago (since everyone knows how much I love drinking tea) and I absolutely love it! Green tea is my favourite tea of all, but this one is a little different than other ones I’ve tried before. I think the lemongrass and spearmint adds a nice flavour that enhances the taste of the tea. I found myself constantly reaching for this tea over the 35 other teas that I own (.... I know....), so much so that I almost finished the entire box in two weeks. Definitely recommend this tea, especially if you love green teas like me!

Perfect for a night in

I love the Tazo tea's, have been drinking them for the past 10 years. I love Zen when I need to calm down and relax. it is also nice as a cold tea on a hot summer night sitting out on the patio.

Green Tea

Love this version as a less intense green tea, the lemongrass and spearmint hint make this drink super refreshing and light. If you don't like the strong green tea flavor this version will be great for you and the lemongrass is great for your health!