Tetley Cold Infusions - Raspberry & Cranberry Reviews
#6 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Strawberry & Watermelon

May 11, 2020

Refreshing and fruity twist to my water!

I love infusing my water but it can take a lot of time/effort so I was super excited to try Tetley's new cold infusions to make my water taste better. This raspberry and cranberry combination was tart and very refreshing, I don't think it will replace my preferred cucumber/citrus/mint pairing but it was definitely a nice treat! My one critique is I wish the tea bag was made of a more natural material - I believe it's a nylon teabag which may contain microplastics :( Otherwise well done Tetley!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing and refreshing!!!

Not having to wait for the water to boil is amazing! The flavour is perfect without being too sweet or bitter: perfect for a hot day! My children also loved this product, it had enough flavour without have to add any other sweetener!

Great Tasty Summer Drink

I have to start off first by saying thank you Chick Advisor for letting me sample this product for free!!

I personally love steeping my tea a little longer to have a stronger flavour. I kept the tea bag in my drink and kept adding water over the day. Tetly’s recommendation is to steep for ten minutes.

For the raspberry & cranberry flavour, I did find to have a stronger cranberry taste. With that being said it was more on the bitter side then sweet. I still really enjoyed the flavour.
    If you are tired of drinking plain water, these are for you! The best part is all the flavours are caffeine and sugar free. These would be great for drinking by the pool and staying hydrated. For adults even better if you added a little alcohol!

I recommend this product!

Really great flavour!

This flavour combination is the best in my opinion. It taste great but yes, you do still have to add some kind of sweetener to help enhance it's flavour. Not much, just enough so it taste a bit more like fruit water. Raspberry and cranberry is the best pairing!y kids also love it too.

I received this product for testing purposes.

A little Tangy

Normally I really like cranberry but for some reason this left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I would suggest not infusing it for as long as they suggest . About 6 mins did it for me . I did like the beautiful colour this turned so bright!

May 10, 2020

Smells and tastes like summer

Thanks to Chick Advisor I got to try this for free.

I have to say this was my absolute favourite of the three flavours. I usually get bored of drinking plain water and Tetley cold infusions helps me drink water and not feel like I am.

The raspberry and cranberry flavour as a natural sweetness to it that doesn't make you feel like you are drinking a sugar free drink.

It's so easy to add these to your water, the flavour infuses in less than 10 minutes and no particles fall through the tea bags.

I will definitely recommend this flavour to anyone who has trouble drinking water and buy it again myself.

@TetleyCanada #tryTetleyColdInfusions @ChickAdvisor

May 10, 2020

Smells great and has some flavour!

Many of these "water additives" smell great, but unless they have lots of sugar, they have no flavour. This one isn't bad at all. Take you little tea bag and add it to your water/bottle. In no time it's steeped. Add some colour, very aromatic and mess free! You don't need to keep adding fruit, which can get messy/ slimy by the end of the day. If you have it in your water bottle, drink the first one, add more water and your good to go!

Refreshing and healthy

I was selected to participate in the Tetley Cold Infusions campaign from @ChickAdvisor and had the opportunity to try the raspberry and cranberry flavour for free in exchange for my honest review.

If you struggle to drink water throughout the day and need a little boost to get your tastebuds going, then these flavoured infusions deliver a refreshing blast to your drink. You get 12 sachets in each box. Simply fill a bottle (usually a 500ml water bottle will do) with water, place your desired flavoured sachet inside, let sit for about 10 mins and voila, you’ve got yourself a delicious drink.

I found the flavours to be strong and powerful. It tasted great with water and ice cubes and really packed a punch.

@TetleyCanada #tryTetleyColdInfusions @ChickAdvisor

My favorite

I was so excited to be selected try Tetley Cold Infusions- Raspberry and Cranberry for free.

My family does not drink water regularly, but because of this sample we now love drinking water.

I really love the taste of the natural flavours and none of the flavours out do each other. They combined together to make one unique taste. I really love the natural taste that this gives.

I like the fact that the flavours infuse in 10 minutes or less and there is no particles left in the water.

I will definitely purchase this again and i would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

May 10, 2020

Un bonne alternative aux jus!

J'ai reçu gratuitement les infusions froides Tetley saveur canneberges et framboises en échange de mon opinion sur le produit. Super facile d'utilisation, j'ai bien aimé cette saveur qui peut facilement remplacer un jus sucré mais sans avoir de sucre. Le goût est juste assez prononcé. Je vais en acheter encore!