Tetley Cold Infusions - Raspberry & Cranberry Reviews
#6 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Strawberry & Watermelon

May 11, 2021

Must try

I totally am a big fan of this product now. I always try flavours as i hate drinking plain water. This not just smells great but is also sugar & caffeine free product with natural flavours.

May 07, 2021

Water not boring anymore

I love Tetley Cold Infusions. In fact I love all the flavor in them. Firstly I got introduced to them when I received some samples, then I started using them regularly. I find drinking water very boring, after getting introduced to these flavors through samples, now I find drinking and taking my daily intake of water with no problem. I am able to easily drink 2L of my recommended water intake everyday. It's available in three delicious herbal flavors. Best part is that they are sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavors. You just need a water bottle or pitcher and drop in your sachet of infused tea in it, shake it, stir it and use it the whole day. They can be easily found in the tea aisle.… Unboring your cold water!

May 03, 2021

Delicious

I bought this on a whim while grocery shopping. It makes my water delicious. Not super strong in flavour. Just a nice light touch of flavour. I’ve noticed I drink more water since using this. Definitely a good purchase

April 25, 2021

Great way to spice up your water!

Tried these for the first time this week. I loved the flavour, they were simple to use and definitely helped me to drink more water. I do find them to be a bit strong for my liking so I don't let them steep for the full ten minutes; but ultimately delicious and I would recommend!

November 11, 2020

Can drink water finally

I have a hard time drinking plain water. These tea bags help me to get my daily water in. You have to let in sit in the water for about 10 mins to fully get the taste.

October 29, 2020

Best iced tea

This is one of the best iced teas I've ever tasted! The way you make it is really easy and fast and it tastes so good, I'm in love with it. It's not sweet, but it's delicious. The only negative thing about it is the fact that it's not compostable.

October 28, 2020

Summer drink

Tetley cold infusion summer drinks all varieties are my favourite. This is so so good. Perfect for summer party and got summer daily drink. No artificial flavour and ingredients. I just loved it. I always keep these at home even during cold seasons.

October 05, 2020

Refreshing

Tetley’s cold infusions are a new way to enhance the taste of water. The tea bags smell fruity and it’s quick to brew in 10 minutes in cold water then mix. The taste is refreshing and good with a hint of tart and sweetness. I also like that’s it’s caffeine free and sugar free.

August 26, 2020

Great and very customizable!

This is a great refreshing healthy drink to have in the summer! It lives up to its claims, as everytime I have made it, 10 mins is enough time to brew. Although I do prefer to let it brew for 30 mins to have a stronger flavour. The fruit flavours come through and are wonderful. I love that it comes with no sugar so it's very versatile. I wanted it sweeter so I added some sugar but you can have it with none of you like! I love this drink for the summer!

August 10, 2020

Help’s Me Get My Water Intake Up

After trying all the flavours of the Tetley Cold Infusions this one was my favourite by a long shot. It’s light and fruity flavour made it a lot easier to get my water intake up where I wanted to be. The tea bag is easy to throw in a plastic bag or your water bottle and go, I love putting one in my double wall steel tumbler with some ice water and taking it to work as it lasts my whole shift. If you like a stronger flavour like me just leave the bag in while you drink the water instead of taking it out!