Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry

June 18, 2020

Needs to be sweeter!

This flavour combination is probably my favourite of the three. It just needs more sugar, or sweetener, something! I get that it's tea and not sparkling water or something like that, but still. Also, for it to be tolerable for me, it definitely needs to be ice cold. No more cold tea for me. I'll stick to my sparkling water.

2.7/5

May 30, 2020

Water

Who doesn t like the taste of water? Me so i try this product and wow what a nice way to drink more water per day. Loving this. Will buy again for sure

2.8/5

May 29, 2020

Wasn’t a big fan

I got to try this free from #chickadvisor and out of all the flavours this was surprisingly the one I liked the least I found the flavours very bland and was not at all what I was expecting

2.7/5

May 27, 2020

Not my fav

This flavour was not my fav. As ive said before its super easy to use , but this particular flavour was very bland and I didnt care.for it. I even let it steep longer for more flavour and it never got better. I would highly reccomend the mint but not the watermelon. I was dissapointed caus ethis was the one i was really interested in.

May 14, 2020

Tasty but not my favourite

This was not my favourite of the Tetley Cold Infusions. It is a nice alternative to plain water but, I found that the flavour could have been a lot stronger. However, my 4 year old really liked this one. Not sure I would purchase this again.

May 14, 2020

Tastes good but not my favourite from the three flavours.

This smells so good and tastes really good but not my favourite. It depends on the persons personal taste. This has kept me fulfilling my sweet cravings while I’m maintaining healthy eating.

May 11, 2020

Not a fan

I did not care for this flavour myself. I love the new infusions and I think they are A great new products. I Prefer them to the chemically flavoured water.

2.2/5

May 10, 2020

Didn't like this

I'm not a fan of this flavour at all. It's so bland, I wasn't expecting it to taste like juice but I didn't think I would have to add some kind of sweetener. It is mandatory in my opinion, otherwise it just taste like a tablespoon of fruit juice in 500ml of water.

I received this product for testing purposes.

May 08, 2020

smells delicious

This cold infusions smells amazing but it doesn't have a very strong taste, so if you are looking for something light to add flavour to your water than this wouldn't be bad. I did receive it free from chickadvisor for a review but all opinions are my own.
    #gotitfree

May 06, 2020

Watermelon is not a flavor for everyone

I got this to try recently and the flavor combo concerned me. I love watermelon the fruit but watermelon the flavoring is fake. These taste fake. The watermelon is very overpowering and you can't taste the strawberry at all. I can't comment about price either because I have not found these in a store I shop at. My concern as well is the plastic tea bag. It was found that they can release micro and nano plastics in to your drink. No thanks! I took the tea out of the plastic and put it in a reusable tea bell. Please reconsider your packaging. The tea bags are also wrapped in plastic. That is not needed.